vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe try Mam at fullback and put Gamble in the 6, Mam is a good runner you could pick worse.

I would put Mam at 14 and Gamble at 6.

Ezra is a talented kid, but we're missing Gamble's energy and mongrel. Tesi was coming good against the Panthers until he got injured, he should be given a crack to see how he would take this opportunity.

Niu was having a decent+ game against Penrith before he got injured, and I remember some on here being sad that he was out when he might have been starting to turn things round. We never could have expected what we've had from Martin and I hope he's good to go and to carry on but if Niu plays I'll definitely wait and see how he goes before writing him off.

Ezra is a talented kid, but we're missing Gamble's energy and mongrel. Tesi was coming good against the Panthers until he got injured, he should be given a crack to see how he would take this opportunity.

I would persist with Mam. Him getting more game time next to Reynolds will be invaluable for us for us in the future.

I was going ton ay the same thing in regards to Gamble. We seriously miss his attitude and solid kicking game to act as an alternative option to Reynolds.

I also believe Mam could work well as a hooker off the bench.

Ok we just lost... so let's go full apocalyptic and assume Billy has decided to basically play Broncos/Cows/Storm vs Panthers for Origin 3....

NSW: Haas
QLD: Cobbo, Oates, Capewell, Patty, Flegler
Injuries: Paix, TMM

1. Mead ... or maybe Niu I guess... we need a winger... ****
2. Pereira
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Hoeter/Quai-Ward??
6. Mam
7. Reyno
8. Jensen
9. Billy
10. Palasia
11. TC
12. Riki
13. Kobe

14. Turps
15. Kennedy
16. Ryan James (He's back baby!!)
17. Gamble (this position does **** all in the current team anyway... bring Gamblor on to wreak havoc at lock)

Surprised we actually have enough depth to put a team together to be honest

Ok we just lost... so let's go full apocalyptic and assume Billy has decided to basically play Broncos/Cows/Storm vs Panthers for Origin 3....

NSW: Haas
QLD: Cobbo, Oates, Capewell, Patty, Flegler
Injuries: Paix, TMM

1. Mead ... or maybe Niu I guess... we need a winger... ****
2. Pereira
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Hoeter/Quai-Ward??
6. Mam
7. Reyno
8. Jensen
9. Billy
10. Palasia
11. TC
12. Riki
13. Kobe

14. Turps
15. Kennedy
16. Ryan James (He's back baby!!)
17. Gamble (this position does **** all in the current team anyway... bring Gamblor on to wreak havoc at lock)

Surprised we actually have enough depth to put a team together to be honest

I'd be surprised if lose Oates but Flegs is a real possibility.

Hey, I didn't say stop.
Christian Bale Oooo GIF

I'd be surprised if lose Oates but Flegs is a real possibility.
I don't think we lose either. We lacked go forward from the wing and the bench in origin and these 2 provide it........ They both should be there but this loss will be used to justify them not being there..

This is actually a great move. Mam at 14 gives us speed around the ruck and some unpredictability. Unsure how he would handle the defensive load thrown at him but it can't be worse than having Turpin there.

We haven't beaten them since 2018 40-18 correct?

Time to give them a 5 finger hopoate.

i think TMM will be fine, he has been carrying that rib since the raiders, might just need a needle.

1. TMM/Nui
2. Oates ( Will be in QLD squad but released to play)
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Jordan P
6. Mam
7. Reyno
8. Jenson
9. Bill
10. Flegler (Will be in QLD squad but released)
11. Riki
12. TC
13. Gamble

14. Hetherington
15. Wilison
16. Piakura
17. idk

i think TMM will be fine, he has been carrying that rib since the raiders, might just need a needle.

1. TMM/Nui
2. Oates ( Will be in QLD squad but released to play)
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Jordan P
6. Mam
7. Reyno
8. Jenson
9. Bill
10. Flegler (Will be in QLD squad but released)
11. Riki
12. TC
13. Gamble

14. Hetherington
15. Wilison
16. Piakura
17. idk
Gamble at lock? Okay, I'm listening.

Tesi playing centres for Souths.
Gamble playing 6 for Norths.
Souths: Pereira, Niu, Bayliss, Mozer
Devils: Gamble, Roberts, Kennedy, Piakura, Willison, Pulu,
Seagulls: Hoeter, Mariner, Hosking, Robati

Rule of thumb: the more Broncos you have, the worse you get beaten.

hopefully they are watching this game a few meters to be had back behind the ruck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • ell.d33
  • Harry Sack
  • Splinter
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky field goal
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.