vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's slack of the club not to keep updating us on the status of current injuries? I mean, they have at least one staffer dedicated to social media, and there's not even a peep about Te Maire or Adam's ribs, Tesi's hamstring, Tyson's stress fractures, Cory Paix's MCL, Herbie's biceps, Albert's leg, etc. Even Payne's 2-3 week rest was leaked as a third party rumour, nothing from the club.

All they have to say is "awaiting scans" or "making progress." Anything.

Do they think we don't care? We shouldn't have to get this stuff from journalists sniffing around the training sheds.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think it's slack of the club not to keep updating us on the status of current injuries? I mean, they have at least one staffer dedicated to social media, and there's not even a peep about Te Maire or Adam's ribs, Tesi's hamstring, Tyson's stress fractures, Cory Paix's MCL, Herbie's biceps, Albert's leg, etc. Even Payne's 2-3 week rest was leaked as a third party rumour, nothing from the club.

Do they think we don't care? We shouldn't have to get this stuff from journalists sniffing around the training sheds.
Do we even know how serious or not TMM's rib injury is yet?

Yeah it would be nice on Monday or Tuesday every week, just get a Qscan Injury Update (or whoever the sponsor is).... there is pretty much something happening every week that they can update on... or if there is some magical week where nothing is going wrong then they can just release a 1 line indicating the full squad is at full health.

Actually it should be a requirement for every club to release an updated status of their roster before releasing teams on Tuesday... and make them accountable for accuracy so there's no bullshit shenanigans like Bellamy naming Paps in the extended squad last week even though everyone knew he was fit and playing.

Oh man, so we lose Flegs too, wow. That is a lot of likely outs: Flegs, Capewell, Carrigan, Cobbo, Paix, TMM, Farnworth, Haas, probably Peeks if he is under concussion protocols.

So:

1. Mead
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Palasia
11. Robati
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Gamble
15. Willison
16. Kennedy
17. James? I guess we need at least one spud on the bench now whether it be Turpin or James

Oh man, so we lose Flegs too, wow. That is a lot of likely outs: Flegs, Capewell, Carrigan, Cobbo, Paix, TMM, Farnworth, Haas, probably Peeks if he is under concussion protocols.

So:

1. Mead
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Palasia
11. Robati
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Gamble
15. Willison
16. Kennedy
17. James? I guess we need at least one spud on the bench now whether it be Turpin or James
If I'm Kevvie I'm still naming Flegler in the reserves.

I feel like it's a typo or some bullshit and Dearden is actually the 18th man, but Kevvie needs to make sure that Flegs is named in his 21 man squad on Tuesday, because the NRL will be fucking anal idiots about it if Flegler gets dropped from the origin squad, but can't play because he wasn't named on Tuesday

Gamble zero chance of being a 14, don't see Kevvie seeing him as a bench hooker option or even cover for lock since Hetherington is going to start at lock and Patty will be out.

When we have a full squad next week probably, and Turpin has another shit game then maybe, but he will be lock cover not a hooker option.

*Assuming without TMM we are struggling for some ball movement.

Likely the ugliest team we will field this year.

Reynolds and Mam need to have a huge game for us to be a chance, I have no faith in our defence right now.

Thats a shame, but it doesnt matter this week... we need all hands on deck

10 missed tackles. He was slow and horrible in defence.

Norths were horrible and only broke the line three times.

Reactions: Gaz
What's the story with Haas ?
Not picked for NSW so available for us ?

Do we even know how serious or not TMM's rib injury is yet?
We know dick other than what Kevvie said in the press conference, which was a longer version of "fucked if I know."

100%.

Fans love this stuff, it wouldn't be much effort to have a weekly injury round up, even if it's boring "Tesi still on track for round X". I'm sure some other clubs do it, maybe they think there isn't demand for it, who knows.

100%.

Fans love this stuff, it wouldn't be much effort to have a weekly injury round up, even if it's boring "Tesi still on track for round X". I'm sure some other clubs do it, maybe they think there isn't demand for it, who knows.
A million Broncos fans want to know how Te Maire's ribs are today. Not a peep. It's all Origin.

I forgot Albert even existed until reading your post lol. Yes some updates on our top squad injuries would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
  • NSW stables
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • sooticus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • porouian
  • mrslong
  • Spoon
  • Stix
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.