vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nuts. However, it might just work out ok, we are going to have a fresh team come finals. The issue will be timing. Hopefully the cavalry arrives in time to hit the finals running. Top 4 is likely gone but so be it. This is a very open season for runner up. I get the sense it will all be about timing.

Do Merge get punished for their indiscretions this round? Do we get "the rub" because St George were cynical, or does it all just go to rubbing Canberra?

I get the sneaking suspicion that Redcliffe having signing issues now might mean Broncos need to do shit again to ease them in for fans.

Yes, the alfoil hat is out again

St George do have a bit of form - not going to be a walk in the park. They have managed this through the origin period. If our defence holds up we have some points in us so we could get the chocolates.

keep palasia away from an edge role. been lazy there in the past and the last few weeks. hes better in the middle, starting aswell. he comes off the bench and has been offering little, mind you, little opportunity minutes wise as of late though. he needs a big game.

id have willison get a crack at edge. id also have gamble on the bench as utility, turpin has added nothing, and if they do keep him, have both. use turpin as a lock role and just keep him out of dummy half if thats the case. hes offered nothing from the bench, use him as a forward then. gamble then can come on and add some creativity if we need it in the forward pack.

im also all for Bayliss and even Amey getting a run, give some guys a shot instead of using ryan james.

also, KEEP TESI AWAY. Play mead at fb. or anybody else...

Dragons by 20 with the injury toll we have. Need 4 wins to make the 8 and was banking on a win this Sunday. We have a horrendous run home. Storm Chooks Eels x 2 Dragons x 2. The only winnable games are Titans Knights and Tigers. Hard to see 4 wins from that lot.
Would have been horrendous for 2020/21 Broncos, but for the 2022 Broncos these are all easy wins.

Injuries, injureis everywhere....

Oh well, could be worse....we could be the Titans right now...

Hows The Don going these days...?

We could have a Arey masterclass this game, and yes some posters have asked for Mam to stay in the halves and i agree 100%.

Without Hunts nous the Dragons lose to the Raiders easily...

We have many missing but with the right attitude and Reynolds filthy on himself....we should get back to winning ways this week..

Would have been horrendous for 2020/21 Broncos, but for the 2022 Broncos these are all easy wins.
Pffttt.....so they beat the Eels, who cares....everyone beats the Eels... :happy:

Hosking has been playing 2nd row and lock.

So I'll give it a go:

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Palasia
11. Hosking
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Turpin
15. Kennedy
16. Willison
17. Gamble

That bench, goodness me.

So I'll give it a go:

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Palasia
11. Hosking
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Turpin
15. Kennedy
16. Willison
17. Gamble

That bench, goodness me.

Not a bad team considering. Hosking's is a great choice I feel. Been around a while and will be looking to impress. I wouldn't be surprised to see James somewhere on the bench

I'm giving Mariner and Pulu their debuts, dropping Turpin for a hail Mary on Gamble. Also if Reynolds goes off - which isn't unlikely - Billy plays 80, and Tyson goes into 7. Mead over Niu, because it might be his last chance in the NRL. Ryan James out of desperation.

Realistically, Periera will be wing and Turpin will be 14.

1. Mead
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Mariner
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Kennedy
9. Walters
10. Palasia
11. Hosking
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Gamble
15. Willison
16. Pulu
17. James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Redux
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • RodF
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.