vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuk. Might work having two very underwhelming front row forwards to start the match. Might. Hopefully James has his very best game for us which would mean a bog standard game for any regular starter. He was appalling last 4 or 5 times, probably every time overall despite the odd moments he wasn't terrible. Palasia? Hard to be optimistic this time.

Oh, last time in saw our fullback play he said that he wasn't paid enough to catch kicks but he was happy enough to do most of the other regular full back stuff.

I would have preferred another forward over gamble, I think he’s either in the halves or not in team.

Paix has quietly been one of our most important players, along with TMM. They’re value is only really noticed when it’s gone (or still on the bench). Massive news if he plays.

He developed that trait last year, when he had his 15-20 minute break it was time to beat Souths. Several times Souths had to cut his break short.

He developed that trait last year, when he had his 15-20 minute break it was time to beat Souths. Several times Souths had to cut his break short.
Yeah he was in that obviously NRL quality level you see in certain q cup players. I think he’s criminally underrated by some.

Yeah he was in that obviously NRL quality level you see in certain q cup players. I think he’s criminally underrated by some.

I think until people see him playing 70 minutes he won't get much credit. I think the perception at the moment is that he is spare parts.

Wouldve liked to see Flegler named in the reserves just in case he gets released from origin.

If he does get released and the NRL dont allow us to bring him into the squad I'm gonna be pissed

The currently situation has definitely raised interest in the team release this week that's for sure.

One last stab at it:

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Lee
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds (c)
8. Flegler
9. Walters
10. Palasia
11. Hosking
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Kennedy
16. Willison
17. Gamble

not a bad effort ... almost nailed it.

you may have got it right if you remembered that Billy fucked us by making Flegler 18th man for QLD. WTF would he not select the 18th man from games 1 and 2, Dearden, whose club has the fucking bye this week.

you may have got it right if you remembered that Billy fucked us by making Flegler 18th man for QLD. WTF would he not select the 18th man from games 1 and 2, Dearden, whose club has the fucking bye this week.
He did the same thing to Cows in Rd 13 by naming Dearden as 18th man.

Confirmed Qld coach hates the QLD NRL teams

Paix and Gamble! Slightly more stoked to be going to this game now!

Dearden was only game two- Arrow was game one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BRC088
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • Ondi
  • Johnny92
  • Big Del
  • Bish
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Santa
  • Hurrijo
  • mystico
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • HarryAllan7
  • teampjta
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Alec
  • Porthoz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Justwin
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.