PRE-GAME Round 17 - Broncos vs Panthers

I like the optimism and Haas may make a difference but I have seen a lot of bagging of Oates and Coates this year and I really don't think Luke is going to make much of a difference. 60 may be an overstatement sure but there attack is leagues above Rooster's without Keary so I am not ruling it out. They have put 56 and 38 on the Sharks and 42 on Manly who have let in less then 2/3 of the points Broncos have.

I cannot lose optimism, not my nature, not for a win but for improvement. Haas will add a lot to our go forward of which we had absolutely none tonight. If hopefully his energy inspires the other forwards, then maybe we can get some shapes working on both sides notwithstanding SOS still finding his way. At least with a bit of space he might get his edge working. Also Dearden will get his side moving providing we have that platform from the forwards.

Shame our attack from the back is so slack. But then, maybe with the edges working better, Darius will get the chance to stroll into the line for his tour de force, the final pass.

Panthers by 20

Last edited:
You really are confident!

Of an improvement, yes. It just has to happen. I need to convince myself to watch the game although watching the commitment of Payne, Herbie, Tom and Patty, and maybe some brilliance from Kotoni is reason enough

Lol, Panthers will absolutely **** us dry.

How depressing. I remember just two years ago I'd be amped everytime we faced a good team and I was usually more worried vsing shit teams because we wouldn't turn up.

Now every week is a 50+ drubbing realistically.

I’ll chat on here because I love talking with you guys but I don’t think I’ll be watching anymore games this year, it’s too depressing to watch my club go through this with half a team of guys who couldn’t care less about the jersey. And the jersey itself, it’s disgusting.

I’ll chat on here because I love talking with you guys but I don’t think I’ll be watching anymore games this year, it’s too depressing to watch my club go through this with half a team of guys who couldn’t care less about the jersey. And the jersey itself, it’s disgusting.

To be honest it’s more entertaining reading the comments here during the live game more so than the actual game itself. But it is nice to have it on to have some context with some of the comments.

This is how shiny the jerseys were last night
giphy.gif

Last edited:
I blame myself, watched after my in house ban on watching 2020 Broncos.....thats on me lads......but I wont let you down next week.....TVs will be placed on the kerb

The board including Morris, White and Lockyer should show some passion and sit on the sidelines for this game. Not so they can watch the players and cheer them on - so we can watch them and jeer cheer them on.

Will be interesting to see what the start is.
We got 24.5 against the rorters last night and that was never going to be enough.
Could be more records set next week - longest price and biggest start.

Fifita to mark up on Kikau. We Titans need to see just how good he is in defence.

Better still, Staggs to FB, Fifita to the centres, and Darius to lock. After all, he is good at moving up in the front line and tackling props.

Last edited:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.