Round 17 Discussion

And that try will seal it for the Warriors.

They're not the most convincing side the Warriors, but it's an important win all the same. Titans had plenty of opportunities, but the Warriors goal-line defence was quite good, only conceding the one try inside their 20m zone from a cross-field...

and now that I type that Cam Cullen strolls over. :laugh:

Wow.

Lolohea came up with an amazing put-down earlier this afternoon and I think Mansour may have just outdone him.

The majority of his body was over the sideline, somehow he managed to stay up.
[MENTION=1795]Alec[/MENTION] could be onto something about wingers, it's been an amazing round for them.

It's amazing how Anthony Griffin team give themselves no luck.

An intercept try against the run of play and it's been all Wests Tigers ever since. They're playing some quality football, I really liked the set-up for the Seumanufagai try. I thought that was class from Brooks and Lawrence, but it's been something of a capitulation from the Panthers.

If this season is anything to go by, there's still a few ebbs and flows to get through till full-time but once again, this was a perfect opportunity for Penrith to make a statement and go on a run. Instead they find themselves down by 8 at a crucial juncture in the match.

A big second half is needed.

And like that it's gone.

Cartwright on Tedesco is a mismatch.

It's like watching Alex Glenn defend in the centre three-quarter position.

Last edited:
And that should be game.

Great work from Wests. They kept turning up on their try line, kept turning the Panthers away and it paid dividends for them.

Sue with some great acceleration enables him to get between Merrin and Grevsmuhl. Farah backing up scores a determined try and Wests should be too strong now with a 20 point lead.

I tipped the Eels for this game.

On paper and with their current run, Sharks would be clear favourites.

But, the Eels are one of those sides that can be a real pain for the Sharks.

Sharks tend to perform below their best against them regardless of who is playing and form.

Last edited:
And as I typed that, Eels score again and they are up 18-0.

And just like that, Sharks get some possession after being starved of it and they score.

What a catch from French.

Sharks are making very easy metres here.

Just running over the top of Parra.

Wouldn't surprise me if they get the scores close to level before half time.

And they score again after running it to the left on the last.

Who is the 4 for the Eels?

Stay on your fucking man...

Last edited:
Wow..

This is going to be a long review from the video ref.

Eels got screwed there.

Eels needed that.

An extra 30 seconds and Sharks would have scored again.

Good comeback from the Sharks.

Knights are up 10-0 after 15 minutes. Raiders letting themselves down with handling errors.

Didn't the raiders only manage a tie with them earlier this season?

C'mon Newcastle. The raiders losing to the worst team in the comp would really make my day.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Porthoz
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.