Round 17 Discussion

Now Rapana/Ross are scrapping.

Round 17 truly is the weekend of wingers.

What an amazing last 90 seconds of play.

Field goal for field goal.

Hodko continues to show how clutch he can be.

I can't believe the Raiders have comeback and will now jump us on the table

This is the craziest game of the season.

The only time I wanted Newcastle to win & they lose after leading 22 - 0

The Raiders are a must-watch team. Just when you think you've seen it all, they'll conjure up some scenario or some play to make things interesting.

The Knights put up a nice fight, but they really needed to bag a few more tries. A couple of kicks at the death invited Canberra back into it and when you give guys like Croker a shot close to the line it's eventually going to pay.

I dont really rate Jarrod Croker that highly but i really like how he has performed in pressure situations over the last couple of weeks. Came up with 2 tries, landed pressure kicks at goal and came up with some very good runs out of his own half that got the Raiders out of trouble.

That was such an amazing game, raiders coming back from nowhere and what a crazy finish.

Barlow park would be a great place to watch a game, great atmosphere and beautiful backdrop.

Taumalolo is such a beast. In saying that, Dave Taylor should have been everything this bloke is and more. What a waste of what should have been a great career.

Taumalolo is such a beast. In saying that, Dave Taylor should have been everything this bloke is and more. What a waste of what should have been a great career.

Difference between them is that Taumololo has a go and Taylor didn't care. Taylor easily had more skills then Taumololo, if he even half tried he could've been one of the best forwards ever. Biggest waste of talent I've ever seen besides from Tim Smith or Brett Seymour.

And there we go again with the Queensland bashing. :laugh:

It's been all the Cowboys so far. That first half really encapsulates why they're so good. Scott, Tamou and Taumalolo powering through the middle, JT coming up with the right plays on the last tackle and the likes of Granville, Coote and Feldt keeping the opposition nervous. If somebody wanted to know why the Cows are such a gun side, this is the type of game you can point to.

Souths have done well to hang in there, but really haven't thrown anything at the Cows. They had three opportunities to get back into the game and threw them away. They were looking good at one point in time, before Walker decided to put in a do or die kick on the 4th tackle. Next time, Reynolds decided to give it onto Cook on the last even though he was well covered. Then on their final opportunity they concede a penalty and hand the ball right over to the Cows.

North Queensland are a quality side, but they haven't been tested at all this arvo.

And there we go again with the Queensland bashing. :laugh:

Name a bigger waste of Rugby League talent/potential than Taylor? Either way you will agree with me that he could've been a great but he turned out to be a mega bust.

Btw not every post on the Internet with even slight criticism even if it's warranted of anything or anyone QLD isn't a cyber attack on Queensland :stupid:

Cowboys just look so far in front of us, that it's sad. Their linespeed is so much better than ours. Last year we made up for it with good goalline defence, but we are lacking it now and teams are expectantly domimating us up front

Name a bigger waste of Rugby League talent/potential than Taylor? Either way you will agree with me that he could've been a great but he turned out to be a mega bust.

Btw not every post on the Internet with even slight criticism even if it's warranted of anything or anyone QLD isn't a cyber attack on Queensland :stupid:

I wasn't talking about Taylor, was talking about your #2 and #3 pick. :winky:

Tony Williams, Todd Carney, Jamal Idris, Andrew Walker and Owen Craigie in their own ways all wasted their talents just as much as big Dave.

See, its easy to name players who wasted their gifts, and not a Queenslander in sight.

If we want to include non NSW losers as well, what about Carl Webb and Arana Taumata?

Jarryd Hayne. Those 9 games that won him the Dally M were great and really showed what he could achieve but the rest of his career was not even close to that level. Then he went to waste the talent he had pursuing NFL and claimed to have achieved everything in rugby league.

Active Now

• MrRobot
  • Spoon
  • Foordy
  • Kev_Guz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.