Round 17 Discussion

There was no reason for Latrell Mitchell to run in there.

He's a wonderful talent Mitchell, but that passage of play demonstrates where he's up. He gives away a strip penalty when the Roosters had Tagataese contained then he jams in there.

That's officially game over and if the Roosters aren't careful this could get ugly. The Sharks are making a statement.

Ennis brought up the idea of Leutele as a left center for QLD to be able to play Munster with the big 3. I don't mind it tbh. Would be a big risk in a decider and they probably won't do it but it's not the worst option. Pretty solid player

FMD do these refs even think to check the onside. Second week in a row Lewis shows Bolt like speed off the mark

So Cronulla haven't lost an away game all year and we play them at Suncorp later this season. **** off.

Probably the Sharks best performance in a year and a half. Barely dropped the ball.

So Cronulla haven't lost an away game all year and we play them at Suncorp later this season. **** off.

Like all streaks, they all come to an end.

Just pray it doesn't happen before they play us.

FMD do these refs even think to check the onside. Second week in a row Lewis shows Bolt like speed off the mark

He probably was offside, but Lewis is no slouch. He is remarkably quick for a forward.

Melbourne flog Brisbane at Suncorp, Cronulla flog Sydney on the Central Coast, there's your two premiership contenders.

Fantastic performance from Cronulla, one of the best from any side all season and very few teams will be able to go with them.

Ennis brought up the idea of Leutele as a left center for QLD to be able to play Munster with the big 3. I don't mind it tbh. Would be a big risk in a decider and they probably won't do it but it's not the worst option. Pretty solid player
Sharks supporter:whatwouldjareddo:

Sharks supporter:whatwouldjareddo:
Nah, just one of those primary anti-Broncos fans.

He does it well, but anyone answering the trolling only has himself to blame.

I love Leilua blowing up at Austin.

If Super Freak productions was doing Season Retrospectives, that would HAVE to be there for Canberra.

I love Leilua blowing up at Austin.

If Super Freak productions was doing Season Retrospectives, that would HAVE to be there for Canberra.

Under the category 'Worst bombed of the year'

Manly haven't turned up here.

Warriors can rack up a score if they want to, they just need to make sure they don't flick the switch off.

Good end to the set there by Johnson.

Manly very lucky to have 13 on the field, Trbojevic never retired from the quick tap. It should have been a professional foul.

Too good.

It had actually been a poor set from the Warriors. Outside of the prior RTS run, they didn't throw any attack at the Sea Eagles and looked like they were going to bank on a SJ kick.

SJ with the switch and it worked a charm.

Brisbane have had some success from the switch play, I wonder if Bennett was sharing his notes?

Goodness me that last try to RTS was a literal stroll over the line.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.