LIVE Round 17 Discussion

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
I know the Warriors didn't play that well being an origin affecte...wait a minute, nah I'm kidding, they played as well as they were allowed to play, that was a pretty complete performance by the Panthers.

And I'll say it again, goodness me sign Luai up now, he's ready to be the Broncs long-term 7, he reminded me so much of a VERY young Thurston with a hint of Milf thrown in.

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
I know the Warriors didn't play that well being an origin affecte...wait a minute, nah I'm kidding, they played as well as they were allowed to play, that was a pretty complete performance by the Panthers.

And I'll say it again, goodness me sign Luai up now, he's ready to be the Broncs long-term 7, he reminded me so much of a VERY young Thurston with a hint of Milf thrown in.
Locky is negotiating with him as we speak. Bennett is impressed. Very impressed.

Allo

NRL Captain
182 points in 3 games. Origin players have a negative effect on score lines confirmed

BroncsFan

NRL Player
Have yet to see any mention of the fact that raiders scored off an illegal tap??

Austin's try that kick started everything was off a penalty tap inside the 10m. Not a tackle later but literally the same tackle that an illegal almost quick tap was allowed to happen.

Could you imagine if the broncos had scored off of one!!!

Dexter

NRL Captain
Good comeback by Canberra but typical how they can play when expectation is gone.
Also typical how the first thing Leilua did after the winning try was ridicule the Dogs player on the ground.
He is a massive flog and represents all that is wrong at the Raiders.

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Good comeback by Canberra but typical how they can play when expectation is gone.
Also typical how the first thing Leilua did after the winning try was ridicule the Dogs player on the ground.
He is a massive flog and represents all that is wrong at the Raiders.
There was a bit of niggle between him and a few others on that Bulldogs left side in the second half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter