Round 17 Discussion

God I wish Kikau was a Queenslander

This Panthers number 7 looks amazing, is he re-signed for next year?

Also, Panthers have run for almost twice the amount of metres as the Warriors, wow!

Last edited:
Hiku hooked, he's had a Cartwright level bad game, just given up multiple times.

The Panthers have been really impressive both ways this game.

7 - Luai - sign him up ASAP Wayne, this kid is going to be a star.

Dunno how to feel about this. We play the warriors next week

We could leapfrog to 7th thanks to the Panthers tonight if we flog the Titans.

I know the Warriors didn't play that well being an origin affecte...wait a minute, nah I'm kidding, they played as well as they were allowed to play, that was a pretty complete performance by the Panthers.

And I'll say it again, goodness me sign Luai up now, he's ready to be the Broncs long-term 7, he reminded me so much of a VERY young Thurston with a hint of Milf thrown in.

I know the Warriors didn't play that well being an origin affecte...wait a minute, nah I'm kidding, they played as well as they were allowed to play, that was a pretty complete performance by the Panthers.

And I'll say it again, goodness me sign Luai up now, he's ready to be the Broncs long-term 7, he reminded me so much of a VERY young Thurston with a hint of Milf thrown in.
Locky is negotiating with him as we speak. Bennett is impressed. Very impressed.

Are we going to see the famous Canberra Raiders choke in the second half?

They lead 10-8.

Rhyse Martin is hella good

Is Martin available for QLD? I’d take him or Su’a for QLD over Cooper

Locky is negotiating with him as we speak. Bennett is impressed. Very impressed.

Your taking the piss right ?
I hope your dead serious, He is going to be something special and he’s a Jnr Kiwi aswell so we won’t lose to origin

Unread

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.