Round 17 Discussion

I agree it's an entertaining game but wonder why their forward passes gets overlooked every set? I reckon there are at least 4 forward passes in the 2nd half already. Do the touchies turn a blind eye when they're on attack? Let alone, this can't be the entertaining game of the season. The scores are tied again....
It's not only Storm's forward passes they miss

Never seen a game quite like this. The team in the lead has changed at least 5-10 times I think?

I was expecting this to be a wrestlemania snoozefest, but it's been a highly entertaining game.

I fucking hate that it's these two teams involved but credit where it's due, it's been a quality game.

Whose that guy in No.20 jumper for Storm? Is it Mago? He definitely resembles Mago though! Storm win from here on looks certain for mine.

Last edited:
Hughes is so good wtf

11 tries so far and not one of them back to back by one team. Crazy.

And it happens. So defense, who needs it.

Can the Broncs go for Croft though, please?

Who wants the over/under on 4 more tries in the match

1 more try and the 1st placed Merge are ruled out of the Premiership race XD What a fucking bizarre season

Dragons premiership hopes just sunk...

The entire backline has just scored.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Johnny92
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • davidp
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • MrMoore
  • Manlyman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Hoof Hearted
  • mieko
  • Swordfish
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.