Round 17 Discussion

I wish Joey would get his tongue out of Cam Smith's arsehole. It's just barf worthy

Offtopic - OMG! what happened to Yvonne Sampson? She ballooned so much so that Matty Johns looking bit slimmer than her.

The last time Dragons conceded 50 points was 2006. Broncos won the premiership.

I wish Joey would get his tongue out of Cam Smith's arsehole. It's just barf worthy

Yeah, but Cam is fucking immense though. Still killing it at 35. I wonder how Croft or Jacks would go without him doing half of their work.

Jahrome Hughes - 16 runs, 217 metres, 1 try, 1 line-break, 2 try assists, 2 line-break assists, 8 tackle busts

Hughes is going to be some player. That deft little grubber at full speed was a thing of beauty. Commentators said on the broadcast that he's been used in the halves a fair bit which doesn't surprise me but I honestly think he's got a big future at fullback.

I was under the impression that Munster would switch to fullback once Slater retires but after tonight I reckon Hughes simply has to be the heir to Slater's throne.

With Brandon Smith and Brodie Croft in the system you wonder how much Melbourne will actually struggle when Smith and Slater are gone. Of course there will be teething issues but there is some serious talent brewing beneath those legends.

Last edited:
The last time Dragons conceded 50 points was 2006. Broncos won the premiership.

Wouldn't it be so frikin wonderful if it repeats this year especially, beating the Storm grubs on the day it counts? Nothing else does give me more goosebumps than that.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be so frikin wonderful if it repeats this year especially, beating the Storm grubs on the day it counts? Nothing else does give me more goosebumps than that.

Since we can't **** the Cowboys up, that'll have to do.

Melbourne ran away with it but it was way closer than the scoreline suggests. I think 4 of the last 5 tries were scored because poor Nightingale was playing on the right edge, and not only was he out of position, but he was exhausted (42 tackles for a winger), and his right shoulder was limp. The Dragons were also down to 15 men I believe, so they weren't able to sub him out.

Melbourne ran away with it but it was way closer than the scoreline suggests. I think 4 of the last 5 tries were scored because poor Nightingale was playing on the right edge, and not only was he out of position, but he was exhausted (42 tackles for a winger), and his right shoulder was limp. The Dragons were also down to 15 men I believe, so they weren't able to sub him out.

42 tackles?? Wow! That is impressive for anyone, let alone a w(h)inger.

The QRL Facebook page is live-streaming some U14 girl's game, and fair dinkum, one of these girls can absolutely fucking nail it off a tee. So far she's kicked it dead off the kick-off (went about 40m before bouncing) and nearly landed a sideline conversion.

I wish I could kick it that far when I was 14 haha.

The QRL Facebook page is live-streaming some U14 girl's game, and fair dinkum, one of these girls can absolutely fucking nail it off a tee. So far she's kicked it dead off the kick-off (went about 40m before bouncing) and nearly landed a sideline conversion.

I wish I could kick it that far when I was 14 haha.

I wish I could kick it that far at any time of my life. Haha

Yep, Melb destroyed him. It also highlighted how important defensive decisions are in that position, he was struggling and had no clue when they ran a shape at him.

The Warriors are going back to being massive disappointments again.

Warriors haven't even been that bad, refs just aren't giving them a chance, pulling up every line ball, calling them offside when they're clearly not. Meanwhile the Panthers are getting away with everything. Same story as last week.

Warriors are throwing the ball around like a hot potato despite only being down by 12 with a heap of time left
And now it’s 18-0

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.