Round 17 - Titans vs Broncos

Taylor strikes me as a bit of a pea heart. The opposite of Hunt, all the natural talent in the world but just won't roll up his sleeves and take a tough run, or grab a game and dominate it. He's excellent at many things but his attitude stinks a bit IMO

Think you've nailed it spwn.

Nice play, and well deserved to Pearson. He's been busy tonight.

**** yeah Pearson! He's been great today too. And now we jump ahead of the Warriors on f/a!

Taylor strikes me as a bit of a pea heart. The opposite of Hunt, all the natural talent in the world but just won't roll up his sleeves and take a tough run, or grab a game and dominate it. He's excellent at many things but his attitude stinks a bit IMO

He’s not even that talented. He can kick well and that’s it. We, dare I say it, dodged a bullet.

Pearson will be a big boy in 2-3 years with some more weights and age under his belt.

Last edited:
He’s not even that talented. He can kick well and that’s it. We, dare I say it, dodged a bullet.

Who knows, we know Milford has looked like shit behind a badly beaten side too. Def not worth a million dollars though.

Being a bit over critical, but i feel we should have put more points on this lot. I think they are the worst side we have played this year. They have been pitiful.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • ezpz
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.