Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Should I create a thread so we can debate Ash Taylor’s shitty attitude and poor performances again? I feel like more people will agree with me after that. Absolute child.
Yes agreed. Whilst Milf and Knik have thier faults at least they try and dont throw their toys out of the pram. Looking at the performances today our halves were head and shoulders above Taylor
Long may it continue.

Besides Taylor having his worst game I can remember, the difference was out pack scared the hell out of their pack, especially Lodge whereas their pack put zero fear into ours.

We all debated if this was a transition year for the team with so much youth needing to step up and the results would back that up but wow our rookies have all been sensational for us and really putting pressure on the older players.

And the attitude towards their game and the club hasn't been outstanding. If we can get these young guys tied down the future is looking the best it has in a long time

I dunno, Turpin's passing definitely looked a lot cleaner and crisper than McCullough's. Would really like to see more of him. If he can back this up a few more times again, I'd say he'd be a must keep too. Seems tough too.

Love Macca but I have to agree. I even thought Glenn was doing a surprisingly good job

Gotta say... Kahu looks good. Great skills. Take away the question mark about fitness / durability, and he's doing fine at centre in my books.

Staggs has a Hodges-like fend. Be nice if this confidence continued.

Some crisp passing out of DH was fun to see.

Man all these young players with loads of talent and great attitude really stepping up as an amazing future for the broncos with depth all over the park. Somebody better sack Bennet for his foresight and ability to create such a culture. Ha ha! Yeeeeew!

He probably still will something along the lines of
"even though broncos have him locked up till 2020 it's understood a number of suitors are already lining themselves up with Staggs management including the roosters who are said to be offering a $12m penthouse overlooking bondi."

As he blinks 150 times while delivering it to camera

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Thelmus
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jazza
  • Manlyman
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • cento
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.