[Round 18, 2021] Broncos vs Tigers

Nah, Riki got to it before it hit any other player the ground and batted it back to Niu.

Edit: @Big Pete beat me to it
It laughs in the face or the reason they conjured for overturning that try against us the sharks scored though.

I was expecting a whistle as well to be honest. I thought he would have to regather it before passing but I've rarely seen anything like that happen on the field.

The set restart to Flegler later in the set was very generous.

Made up for the one at the start of the set where Oates was held down forever and he called it milking

Katoa's "bat on" went forward though. Riki's went backwards. Totally different

wasn’t it ruled to be a knock on as they can’t rule on forward passes?

Absolutely disgraceful.

Croft should be sent back to Wynnum immediately never to return to Red Hill.

Isaako same to Souths Logan.

Flegler needs a rest to think about how he can get his mistakes and penalties out of his game….

Kevin needs to get a clue about how to pick a team, how to organise a defensive structure and how to motivate a team.

I imagine / hope many of them are on thin ice internally within the club.

This stuff is atrocious and we aren’t improving. I don’t care what anyone says.

Walters should be sacked. Anyone else would have already.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Croft should be sent back to Wynnum immediately never to return to Red Hill.

Isaako same to Souths Logan.

Flegler needs a rest to think about how he can get his mistakes and penalties out of his game….

Kevin needs to get a clue about how to pick a team, how to organise a defensive structure and how to motivate a team.

I imagine / hope many of them are on thin ice internally within the club.

This stuff is atrocious and we aren’t improving. I don’t care what anyone says.

He was giving them a rev up before the game. As others have said in the past, that only works to a point. After that point, they're motivated by success and confidence. No amount of revving can give them that, only winning can. Unfortunately we're not winning, so the rev ups will continue and will ultimately have a negative impact

I also just don't get how anyone could've gone the week without saying 'Hey Kev, is Croft and Jamayne really a good idea?' and 'I hope you're going to use Jesse well if he's on the bench instead of Cory'

Active Now

• Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • Dash
  • Allo
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.