[Round 18, 2021] Broncos vs Tigers

We are such a dumb football team. Zero intelligence. It's just stupid, dumb, unintelligent, brainless, mindless, idiotic, pea brain use any word you want.

We do basic things so poorly. Forward passes should NEVER happen. Kicking the ball dead on the full should never happen. We are trying to play simple football but can't even get the basics right. Zero ability to draw and pass when in a two on one situation.

You've got jake turpin talking to the ref and making all the decisions the captain should be making. We take 5 minutes to decide if we are taking the 2 or going for a try with everyone looking at eachother with blank faces waiting for a decision.

Our coaching staff need to be given formal warnings on their performance after this because these things are fixed on the training paddock.

My number one issue with this game and i was screaming this the whole 80 minutes and im absolutley bloody filthy about this and either kevie or our halves need to be held accountable for it...

GIVE THE BALL TO STAGGS!!!

FOR F**K SAKE HE'S ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS PLAYERS IN THE COMPETITION AND HE GOT EARLY BALL ONCE IN 80 MINUTES!!! I just dont know what goes through their heads??? 2 weeks ago we give him consistent early ball and he's dangerous all game. Suddenly we want to give everyone but staggs the ball.

We are such a dumb football team. Zero intelligence. It's just stupid, dumb, unintelligent, brainless, mindless, idiotic, pea brain use any word you want.

We do basic things so poorly. Forward passes should NEVER happen. Kicking the ball dead on the full should never happen. We are trying to play simple football but can't even get the basics right. Zero ability to draw and pass when in a two on one situation.

You've got jake turpin talking to the ref and making all the decisions the captain should be making. We take 5 minutes to decide if we are taking the 2 or going for a try with everyone looking at eachother with blank faces waiting for a decision.

Our coaching staff need to be given formal warnings on their performance after this because these things are fixed on the training paddock.

My number one issue with this game and i was screaming this the whole 80 minutes and im absolutley bloody filthy about this and either kevie or our halves need to be held accountable for it...

FOR F**K SAKE HE'S ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS PLAYERS IN THE COMPETITION AND HE GOT EARLY BALL ONCE IN 80 MINUTES!!! I just dont know what goes through their heads??? 2 weeks ago we give him consistent early ball and he's dangerous all game. Suddenly we want to give everyone but staggs the ball.

Same old same old mate. Dumb plays at the wrong time. No intelligence at all.

There's nobody to even replace Kev with anyways unless Ikin brings in his mate Green so...

Kev is definitely part of the problem but the coach market isn't exactly swimming with talent atm
I wonder what is going on with Bellamy, he still has not signed with Melbourne and in his press conference last night, once again said there has been some personal issues in the last few weeks.

I agree but he needs runs on the board...

The fact he cant last 80 minutes is affecting our bench....once he can go the distance then sure....put a 6 on him.

Nothing else to do this season....
The lynchpin of our side for the next four years having twenty minutes out of the game after his second game back after an acl? I’m fine with that

I don't really know what can be said to describe how bad this team is.

This team would make the 3 stooges look like rocket scientists fair fucken dinkum.
One stupid mistake after another , I've got a sore head from shaking it at this teams incompetence. And it is not that the Tigers were good, they were fuckin dreadful as well but just not in our class of uselessness.
*Isaako must go, not to return
*Croft to go, not to return
*Glenn must go
*Farnsworth not a centre, moved to wing
*Niu is not our fullback answer
*Kelly to half back
*Turpin can't be our hooker moving forward.
*We need another big bopper to partner Haas

But most of all , our coaching staff is not up to scratch and change must happen.
I'm sorry to everyone else that is as pissed off as me with the 17 Stooges shit show that are called the Broncos.
WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!!!
End of rant

I don't really know what can be said to describe how bad this team is.

This team would make the 3 stooges look like rocket scientists fair fucken dinkum.
One stupid mistake after another , I've got a sore head from shaking it at this teams incompetence. And it is not that the Tigers were good, they were fuckin dreadful as well but just not in our class of uselessness.
*Isaako must go, not to return
*Croft to go, not to return
*Glenn must go
*Farnsworth not a centre, moved to wing
*Niu is not our fullback answer
*Kelly to half back
*Turpin can't be our hooker moving forward.
*We need another big bopper to partner Haas

But most of all , our coaching staff is not up to scratch and change must happen.
I'm sorry to everyone else that is as pissed off as me with the 17 Stooges shit show that are called the Broncos.
WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!!!!
End of rant
You know saying end of rant is superfluous right?

if you just stopped after what a fucking joke, we’d all know your rant is over.

We got bigger problems than Staggs not getting enough ball. Plus that side’s attack is pretty good. It’s the other side that’s woeful and most importantly our defence is disgusting. The sharks ran through our line with ease and now the shitty tigers put 42 points on us... I mean apparently they had major player unrest to the point that madge was getting the sack... but they look like premiers against us.

16 combined errors and penalties, 11 and 5 respectively

Isaako did a third of them on his own with 3 and 2
I just can’t stand watching him.

Almost kicks dead to start the game. Didn’t quite get there mate, oh well, try again. Oooh, so close. Go on, have a third straight go; **** yeh, nailed it!

He’s right up there as the dumbest bloke on the team, and that’s saying something. So frustrating to watch, anticipating what ridiculous rookie mistake he’ll make next…

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Cavalo
  • Browny
  • Allo
  • IceWorks
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Financeguy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Howie
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.