[Round 18, 2021] Broncos vs Tigers

You know saying end of rant is superfluous right?

if you just stopped after what a fucking joke, we’d all know your rant is over.
Yeah fair enough, i was jusy so livid i wasn't thinking straight.
Lol

Bennett won 65% of matches he coached for us.

but yeah seibold didnt.
Talking when he first started, may aswell compare when they were all rookies. Only difference is Bennett was starting a new club, seibold got given a quality team than a team full of potential and Kevvie got a shit show spoon winning team.

I just can’t stand watching him.

Almost kicks dead to start the game. Didn’t quite get there mate, oh well, try again. Oooh, so close. Go on, have a third straight go; **** yeh, nailed it.

He’s right up there as the dumbest bloke on the team, and that’s saying something. So frustrating to watch, anticipating what ridiculous rookie mistake he’ll make next…
Ooh trying to run around their winger on the first tackle and putting his foot out was up there also!

Talking when he first started, may aswell compare when they were all rookies. Only difference is Bennett was starting a new club, seibold got given a quality team than a team full of potential and Kevvie got a shit show spoon winning team.
Lol duh I don’t know why I didn’t get that. Ok I see the comparison now.

Ooh trying to run around their winger on the first tackle and putting his foot out was up there also!

To me, that highlighted the issue with Isaako in a nutshell - oodles of physical ability, nothing at all upstairs footy wise. I mean you are near the sideline after a good run and decide to put your own leg out over the line you just tried to dive away from? Dumb.

Kevvie:

“That was disappointing. We had our chances in the first half to go into halftime with a good lead and I thought we didn’t do that. In the second half, the game just slipped through our fingers."

“Our defence was not good today. Most teams in the NRL can score points quickly if you’re not resilient in defence and we certainly weren’t that today. A lot about defence is a mental thing. Their effort was good today but I just thought they were a bit soft mentally.”

McHunt

To me, that highlighted the issue with Isaako in a nutshell - oodles of physical ability, nothing at all upstairs footy wise. I mean you are near the sideline after a good run and decide to put your own leg out over the line you just tried to dive away from? Dumb.
Yep that's it exactly.

Kevvie:

“That was disappointing. We had our chances in the first half to go into halftime with a good lead and I thought we didn’t do that. In the second half, the game just slipped through our fingers."

“Our defence was not good today. Most teams in the NRL can score points quickly if you’re not resilient in defence and we certainly weren’t that today. A lot about defence is a mental thing. Their effort was good today but I just thought they were a bit soft mentally.”

McHunt

You may be on to something, Kev.

We had that game won, but lost through:
  • Lack of leadership in second half
  • Brodie Croft being a complete liability in defense.
  • Brain explosions - Niu trying to tee off on a par 5 with a giant airswing.
  • Stupid non professional level errors/penalties - Ball dead, lazy high shots, forward passes and 6 again's.
That stuff you cant coach at this level - its basic requirements. Single errors like that back 10 years ago would have meant you wouldn't get a start again for years. Now we are forced to accept and live with them through roster position.

Times will change next season.

I'm also certain someone has told Gamble to calm down. He should be hunting with Haas and Staggs - they all have the right hunger and all manage to get on-top of opposition players through aggression and determination.

Rikki showed hunger and effort and was chasing edge gaps - the service from Croft was just making it clunky. Every time Gamble fed him ball it was far more fluid and stretched the Tigers.

Oates cannot be dropped any more, we will look like fools if we do - and probably lose him.

That was disappointing. We had our chances in the first half to go into halftime with a good lead and I thought we didn’t do that.

isn’t that what we did though? Did he watch or is his brain fried?

Active Now

• Justwin
  • IceWorks
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.