POST GAME [Round 18, 2024] Broncos vs Panthers

Physically no other half, and full back come close to strength and fitness as Edwards/Cleary.
To'o is just on another level physically to anyone. The guy is stronger than Haas.

Their fitness program is a Pretty Extraordinary Display of Superiority.

Commentators slobbing over Edwards. Dude is so on the juice. Imagine someone being able to make hard carries and outmuscle props, be in so many attacking plays, be in position every time, and run tirelessly for 80 min. Test that **** for everything

I'm adding the regular Penrith backs to that swab list. To'o and Tago never look fatigued, they're not even big men. They run for 200 metres a game without even having a stand out performance.

I'm adding the regular Penrith backs to that swab list. To'o and Tago never look fatigued, they're not even big men. They run for 200 metres a game without even having a stand out performance.
Well, we'll know if JFH falls off a cliff when he goes to the Warriors. Kinda like how Api, Naden and all the others fell off a cliff.

But nothing to see here.

What a sad state of afair for you blokes. No hope for rest of season because your team is dogshit...rough

Physically no other half, and full back come close to strength and fitness as Edwards/Cleary.
To'o is just on another level physically to anyone. The guy is stronger than Haas.

Their fitness program is a Pretty Extraordinary Display of Superiority.
If they aren't juicing then the fitness program/team is revolutionary and I'm surprised that people who study the game aren't talking about it. What are they doing differently from everyone else? The best teams in the comp have only been able to match them for max 60 minutes, just look at us in the gf.

Well it's obvious that's what the club tried with Madden. He's shown he can do it before and I thought he was a great signing when the club picked him up. Played some NRL, been around the men's game for a while.. the perfect understudy of Reynolds. He's just not delivered so far and it's a shame.

One thing is certain. We can't buy our way out of this one.

Really I think the club have black earmarked for big things but we are going to definitely need someone to fill that void for a few years while he develops.

Who knows, he could he an early bloomer like Mam and force his way into the side in 2026. Even as a kickbot, his bombs and overall kicking game is an improvement on Madden.

Smoothy has also shown he can play pretty enormous minutes. Even if it's just one out passes. His motor has seriously impressed me in recent weeks. He made 50 tackles last night with only one miss. Incredible display I thought.

Could the club bring black into first grade like we did with nikorima and hunt. Off the bench somehow woth smoothy playing big minutes.
Madden is a proven dud, but like Billy, he's played the position long enough he knows where to stand, and how to defend there. A kid like Black isn't too young in terms of his literal age, but he hasn't played against experienced players long enough to know where to stand, so to speak. I'm sure Black would improve our attack markedly, but you couldn't expect him to the defend at the same proficiency as say Billy and Jock.

It's a tough one, but you know if we were to debut Black without him racking up at least half a season in the Cup, fans will be all over his ass for missing tackles. Regardless of his elite kicking game.

We have no choice but to turn to Rogers, even if he isn't Reyno's successor either.

If they aren't juicing then the fitness program/team is revolutionary and I'm surprised that people who study the game aren't talking about it. What are they doing differently from everyone else? The best teams in the comp have only been able to match them for max 60 minutes, just look at us in the gf.

there are countless rumours around but the media just cannot come out and say it and the nrl will not investigate it. the nrl do not want to find cheating sides the only time they do is when a whistle blower is about to leak it to the media and they have no choice.

The way the panther players phsyically became so much more bigger and fitter in a short amount of time is so reminiscent of those Shark years.

And the media would bang on and on about how Sharks are the fittest team in the comp and countless fans like us would say there must be doing somthing illegal. And the truth did eventually come out.

Of course you ever bring any of this up you get accused of just sour grapes. but any nrl fan who has watched the modern games for last 20-30 years knows when something seems off.

In saying that they still are a very well coached side that does the simple things well. I just dont believe that they have found some magic secret training formula that makes them the fittest bunch of players the game has ever seen to date. not legally anyway

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • lynx000
  • NSW stables
  • Skyblues87
  • broncoscope
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.