PRE-GAME Round 18 - Broncos vs Bulldogs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I see the Dogs have lost their inform prop Sue to an ACL injury. That's an added extra bonus for our pack come Thursday night. Hope to god we do not let them into the game like we have the past two seasons.

We need to start fast and zap their fragile confidence.

That crazy red headed mofo has been tearing it up for the Dogs the last few weeks. After missing out on origin he's taken it on the chin(forehead?) A lot have missed it but Napa's been fucking powerful.

I'm assuming she will be the pocket ref, hopefully won't be too bad
It will be interesting to see how the players on either side react if she does make an unfavourable call.

Some player responses towards refs have deteriorated to european soccer levels (i can understand this in many cases, but it still shits me when players run in from all angles).
[automerge]1563192718[/automerge]
That crazy red headed mofo has been tearing it up for the Dogs the last few weeks. After missing out on origin he's taken it on the chin(forehead?) A lot have missed it but Napa's been fucking powerful.
I wonder who is due for a headbutt this match, first sims, then macca, who's next?

Last edited:
Be prepared for a shit show.

I've seen her performances as a touch judge. It doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.
I'm always prepared for a shit show when it comes to referees. Could go one of two ways; she'll derp it up like the rest of them or she'll be a breath of fresh air. Happy to give her a go.

Going for the Macca double
It will be interesting to see how the players on either side react if she does make an unfavourable call.

Some player responses towards refs have deteriorated to european soccer levels (i can understand this in many cases, but it still shits me when players run in from all angles).
[automerge]1563192718[/automerge]

I wonder who is due for a headbutt this match, first sims, then macca, who's next?

Pretty interesting to note Brodie Croft playing on the wing there.
Does anyone know when he started developing his playmaking game?
I think he was always a playmaker but that team was so good he had to play on the wing.
3851ACB4 7204 4165 BE91 3929F4088AD8

Last edited:
I never said he was credited with it, so? Are you following rocket scientist? Princess haha wow. I'm shaking in fear, people who swear and name call on Internet forums are normally the toughest people...

What did you mean by the above? Most people would assume you were giving evidence that seibold couldn't have signed him because he wasnt there in July when he was signed...
Very presumptuous of me, sorry....
Are they, very presumptuous of you.

Can someone tell me if we can still make top 8 ? Is it still a possibility or are we a no chance ?? Cheers

that all depends on what happened between July and when Bennett left.

just a hypothetical (since we have nothing else to go on) ... what if:

it was the recruitment team that was interested in Perese; Bennett vetos the signing (like he did with Ryley Jacks). which is why nothing happened between July and December.

Then Bennett gets punted, so the recruitment team re-raise the idea with the incoming coach Seibold, who gives the go ahead to offer him a train and trial deal. Perese impresses Seibold during the preseason/trials, so offers him a full time contract
I hold the belief that it's more a recruitment/management decision, but you're right maybe Wayne didn't approve the signing. But that's why you have recruitment teams, to find you the talent.

Unbelievable. Can’t believe it’s actually happened. What to do for the rest of the year .
You can still enjoy the young ones having a go at trying to make the eight. You can still lend your support to them having a red hot go. You can still watch on as Milf goes about re-learning the craft of a modern day running fullback. You can still watch on to see if Dearden begins to come out of his shell in the halves now that Milf has moved to the back. You can still marvel at the likes of Fifita, Flegler and Carrigan ripping into forwards with years more experience and coming out on top. You can still hope and pray that Siebs manages to workout a way to shuffle Macca off into obscurity. You can still watch on at the train wreck that is our captain.

I actually think with all our troops back on board that we're a great chance of knocking off Souths and Melbourne up here (provided everyone plays to the same standards as we put in against the Rorters) so I refuse to concede that the season is over for us - yet.

And finally Haas! He's worth your admission money alone.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Midean
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Broncosgirl
  • porouian
  • jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Manlyman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.