Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Hiku named.

Game over.

Kearney is a moron.
Worse for you is Ayshford appears to be the only spare back in the reserves so even if there is a late change for Hiku it could just be him =/

I can’t lie, I had a little chuckle at him retaining his spot. His lack of effort last week was disgraceful.

couldn't agree more, his effort was definitely disgraceful ... missing a tackle in and of itself isn't disgraceful ... but giving up the chase after missing the tackle is unforgivable

Surprisingly, I am highly confident this week. The Broncos went into Auckland in Rd 6 reeling from losses to GC and Newc and upset the previously unbeaten Warriors and did it pretty comfortably despite a margin that flattered the home side. The boys are in a much better place (and form) atm and NZ are headed to a very familiar slide. Bris by 20+.

I would prefer all our Origin players be rested for the Warriors game irrespective of how they pull out on Wednesday. We need them all fresh & firing for the week after. I reckon Master Coach would be itching to do the same but he would rest couple of them if not all.

Thankfully we have depth & in-fact, we could play with same 17 who played against Titans provided there aren't any concerns.

On a different note, I reckon all our Kiwi contingent will have a blinder of a game that will solidify our top-4 finish.

Last edited:
Or Gelling.
Didn't even see him haha he's gone alright every time he's played.

Although was there one game where he was getting targeted in the centers causing a few defensive lapses??

Fixed it for you, I know how much you like it when I do. Added bonus is that it makes me feel superior but in a really nice way.

I think about doing it, and you do it, love it.

Can anyone please tell me why we got rid of Arrow.
Nobody got rid of him. The Titans offered him a full time role on an excellent salary package. The Broncos weren't able to match this.

McC was gone after 30 minutes in Origin and wasn't seen again. Either he's been injured or Kevvie hooked him.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.