Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Why not get another Jack Bird, i heard he solves all problems. Just comes at a cheap price of 1m to screw up your salary cap.

What has happened to McCulluough? He has gone downhill fast.

Downhill? He was always bog average. His work load in defence paints over some huge cracks on everything that really matters to be a good hooker.

His service is shit, his game management is shit, his kicking is hit and miss and his bad decisions make Milford look bad. He has to go. It also didn't help that his ego got a boost by getting a promotion to Origin that he never deserved.

Last edited:
Macca is shit.

Should have signed Bellamy.

Bennett can stick his succession plan up his arse.

We need to get Steve Kearney back purely so he can't coach another team to flog us

We been craving for a day game but boy oh boy, that wasn't the one I waited for so long. Not that it's an issue but, to me Broncos starting the game from not their preferred end had definitely constituted to poor errors in 1st half.
Poor ball handling errors,
drop balls & poor defense.
Can't get why Kahu had to come out of the line twice. He definitely cost 2 tries.
Matter of fact, every had a bad game.
There's no real mongrel in our attack.
The stupid NRL rule of not allowing Staggs to start the match is freaking ridiculous.
Refs definitely favored the Warriors for mine.
Also, Warriors turned up for this game unlike us. They squashed us in every tackle.
How in the hell were they able to offload with 3 of our guys defending is pissing me off.
Maybe, this is the reality check we need (?). I would be crazy to say this as we played with an under strength team & guys playing out of positions. But, this shouldn't be an excuse at this level.
I hope we get to start with same 17 players for the rest of season.

McCullough - better learn how to be quick around the ruck. He's the most lethargic hooker running in the comp. He seem to lost & no where to be found for any back plays we might have. Bring back Turpin I say.

Last edited:
Honestly struggling to know what to say.
Next year looks good.....?
Can i change my username to @Brent81 ?
That really was poor.

The thing with Macca, is he's always been bog average. From his debut, till now, I really have seen zero improvement, he's the most stagnant player I've seen which is fine because most players get moved on if they show that, except he's been guaranteed first choice 9 forever, and that doesn't look like changing.

He'd be a good backup hooker, good depthy, I just don't see why he should be our first choice #9 every single week, and playing 80 minutes too. I'd be a lot less annoyed if he shared game time with someone else so other players had a chance to try to get the position off him. Every good 9 we've had since, gets like 10-15 a game, if that, and end up leaving.

Downhill? He was always bog average. His work load in defence paints over some huge cracks on everything that really matters to be a good hooker.

His service is shit, his game management is shit, his kicking is hit and miss and his bad decisions make Milford look bad. He has to go. It also didn't help that his ego got a boost by getting a promotion to Origin that he never deserved.

Can’t punch either...

He’s a bottom 5 attacking hooker and top 5 (usually at least) defensive hooker. Can anyone really argue on that point?

Problem is without a halfback, a hit and miss 6, no long range kicker and less dynamic fullback really adds up.

You're giving him too much credit by just saying he's bottom 5 for attacking hookers. He is THE worst attacking hooker in the comp.

Haven't seen the game but this is why I don't think we'll be in the final 4. Too inconsistent, win to blot last week, flat out beating the blot the following.

Can’t punch either...

He’s a bottom 5 attacking hooker and top 5 (usually at least) defensive hooker. Can anyone really argue on that point?

Problem is without a halfback, a hit and miss 6, no long range kicker and less dynamic fullback really adds up.

Who’s a better defensive hooker besides Smith?

Tough run home. At risk of dropping out of 8 now especially with poor for and against. Although should get through in 8th.

Team looked they were doped with Valium before the game. Took a couple of unlucky and bad events/calls then dropped their bundle first half.

This game exposed all the weaknesses.

Handling was terrible. How hard is it for professional footballers to hold the f***ing ball? Boyd won’t stretch out. Oates occasional runs of issues with high ball and butterfingers. Kahu not being a centre. Isaako and defensive decisions/positioning on the wing. No controlling member of the spine can’t straighten things up. Maccas poor attack at hooker (the try just means he’ll keeping wasting tackles going for it). Young forwards inexperience against a bigger and better structured pack. Reliance on individual brilliance for points with no plan near the line except Boyd’s sweep or maybe a grubber.

Only 1 loss so sky isn’t falling but these same issues shown to varying degrees every week that quality opposition should expose.

Missed TPJ badly. Put the game on loop with his eyes taped open so when he is back he is ready to boil. Have we signed him for 4 years?

What's the point of Macca making 40 odd tackles only to be too gassed to do anything else. Are we that worse off if he wasn't there?

Macca was excellent last year before his injury, but has regressed to his bang average former self this year. We have bigger issues than him though, Niko and Kahu leading that list.

Wow, blame Macca day when most of the team didn't show up to play. I'm pretty certain Broncos fans are the only fans who think he's as bad as they say.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • mitch222
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • bb_gun
  • broncs30
  • achievedrap
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Lozza
  • cento
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.