Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

That header though ... so so pretty

Ahh the taste of utu is so very very sweet

Shot team for keeping up your end of the wager ... now it's your turn to feel our pain & then some

Just as an aside ... to the cat who asked if you's can get Kearney back ... sorry champ he's all ours

You cats will just have to make do with Old Man Benny & his succession plan lol

Muchos Aroha :campeon:

Last edited:
Problem is the NRL have tried to turn every rule into an exact equation. Sometimes in a human sport, human decisions need to be applied. This was one instance where some common sense was needed. Obvious fucking try.
I watched the highlights on that no try and for the life of me I couldn't see what was wrong with it ! That was a bog standard run of the mill try. WTF ?

lol really. That's your defence? How many times has he done it again since?

How often do most forwards win games single-handedly, seeing as though that seems to be what you are demanding of him?

Shot team for keeping up your end of the wager ... now it's your turn to feel our pain & then some

Just as an aside ... to the cat who asked if you's can get Kearney back ... sorry champ he's all ours

Where were you after the first game?

How often do most forwards win games single-handedly, seeing as though that seems to be what you are demanding of him?

I'm just saying he's easily replaced for what he offers. Don't @ me

you's isn't the plural of you

It's just "you"

I'm just saying he's easily replaced for what he offers. Don't @ me

No he isn’t. His stats and performances, week in week out over many years are right up there with the best forwards in the game. Hence why he gets picked in starting roles at our club, for Qld and for Australia...

If you think there are better or as good options that are easily found within the game as you have just said, well, I’m not sure what to say to that.

It’s a ludicrous statement.

Can someone get Peter Nolan on the phone and let him know how easy it is to just go out and get a replacement, starting Origin and International player, please?

Our halfback issue will be solved in no time!

Last edited:
you's isn't the plural of you

It's just "you"
Oh you's have grammar nazis as well ... cool

It's a NZWarriors.Com in joke bro ... maori slang ... eg: you's wuz real shit on da weekend aye bro's ??? lol

Also Shaun Johnson said it in an interview after the Kiwis were humiliated in the RLWC 2017

When asked by the NZ media how it felt to be bundled outta the World Cup SJ replied ...

"well ... I guess you's got what you's wanted"

SJ was referring to a perceived lack of support for the Kiwis by the NZ media & the NZ general public, especially in comparison to the overwhelming support Tonga received during the World Cup

Cringe inducing I know, but when you're a life long die hard Warriors / Kiwis supporter u either learn to laugh at absurdity or become some kind of substance abuse addict or in my case both lol

Last edited:
Oh you's have grammar nazis as well ... cool

It's a NZWarriors.Com in joke bro ... maori slang ... eg: you's wuz real shit on da weekend aye bro's ??? lol

Also Shaun Johnson said it in an interview after the Kiwis were humiliated in the RLWC 2017

When asked by the NZ media how it felt to be bundled outta the World Cup SJ replied ...

" well ... I guess you's got what you's wanted "

Cringe inducing I know, but when you're a life long die hard Warriors / Kiwis supporter u either learn to laugh at absurdity or commit suicide lol
The Ki is in the wi, bro

The Ki is in the wi, bro
A David Kidwell special ... as in slightly stupid lol

We tried to decipher any possible hidden meaning but all we could come up with was that maybe it was Rusty's idea ...

It’s ‘youse’
To-may-toe ... To-mah-toe

Phonetically you's & youse are basically identical ... but technically you may be correct

Give me a while to get back to you on that ... I'll just go check my Oxford Maori Slang Dictionary lol

Last edited by a moderator:
No he isn’t. His stats and performances, week in week out over many years are right up there with the best forwards in the game. Hence why he gets picked in starting roles at our club, for Qld and for Australia...

If you think there are better or as good options that are easily found within the game as you have just said, well, I’m not sure what to say to that.

It’s a ludicrous statement.

Can someone get Peter Nolan on the phone and let him know how easy it is to just go out and get a replacement, starting Origin and International player, please?

Our halfback issue will be solved in no time!

He's a 4th tackle stat whore. He gets the metres but usually it's a wasted tackle. Who knows if it's his fault or part of the game plan. I'd happily have him as a prop but would rather tpj at lock any day. I stand by original statement about McGuire. He isn't bad at all but isn't as great as some may think.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Bish
  • Skathen
  • Accept
  • Behold
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Hurrijo
  • Porthoz
  • Pablo
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.