Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
It will be only 8 days since his concussion. NRL rule is at least 11 days stand-down unless cleared by an independent concussion doctor.

Per and Hoot will do a solid job in his place no problem at all.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
bit of chat around that coach Arthur’s has shopped himself around to other clubs. Hopefully that creates a bit of unrest within the playing group heading into Thursday night.
It’ll also be wet, and I actually think that’ll benefit us.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
bit of chat around that coach Arthur’s has shopped himself around to other clubs. Hopefully that creates a bit of unrest within the playing group heading into Thursday night.
It’ll also be wet, and I actually think that’ll benefit us.
Outside of the season where radradra went nuclear, Parramatta have always looked likely to fall before the finish line.

Wouldn't say he's the worst coach in the league but I wonder how many teams he thinks will line up for him?

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Niu has been good offensively but I am shitting myself about his incompetency defensively. Backline, whilst obviously isn’t ideal to not be fully fit will get the job done. Forward pack back at full strength is really important for this game. Bench and hooker rotation looking as good as ever. Can’t wait to Selwyn, TMM and Herbie back for the run home.
Have you looked at Reece Walsh's defence lately? That's going to need some attention.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
You reckon when the side is named it will be:

5. Pereira-Hoeter

Outside chance of both, but it will be a fast game. Its unlikely Kev will carry a back on the bench unless Paix isnt fit and gamble slips into hooker/lock roll.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Outside of the season where radradra went nuclear, Parramatta have always looked likely to fall before the finish line.

Wouldn't say he's the worst coach in the league but I wonder how many teams he thinks will line up for him?
I think any of the clubs without a coach for next year will jump over one another to get him.
I could also see him potentially end up at Newcastle or St merge also.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
the Courier Mail reporting that Billy picked up a hip injury against the Titans.

Turpin "is expected" to be promoted to the 9 jersey 😭 and Paix will return on the bench

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
the Courier Mail reporting that Billy picked up a hip injury against the Titans.

Turpin "is expected" to be promoted to the 9 jersey 😭 and Paix will return on the bench

If Turpin has to play I'd prefer he start and absorb the opening salvos. Rack up the tackle count, do his job in attack, and come off around the twenty-five to thirty minute mark. Paix comes on to provide the spark, plays as long as he can, and Turps is there if needed to come back on and tackle until the game is over, and preferably we have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Foordy
  • kiwi2
  • Stix
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Astro
  • Broncorob
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Yeahdawg
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.