PRE-GAME [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see Mozer get his shot here. His service looks like it has gone up a notch, getting his players running on to the ball.

Crazy how the position we have the best depth for hasn’t been the one that has suffered any real injury problems.

Crazy how the position we have the best depth for hasn’t been the one that has suffered any real injury problems.
That is our season to a tee. Everything that could possibly go wrong has gone wrong. Injuries to haas, reynolds and Walsh.. there's only one other big name that hasn't been injured and I won't say his name out of superstition

Leota was much more impressive this week too but he still has no idea how to time his run on a kick chase.
Not sure I saw him catch a bomb either... went up a lot, don't remember him coming down with it though... given his size that should be the number one thing you teach him.

I really want to see Mozer get his shot here. His service looks like it has gone up a notch, getting his players running on to the ball.
I can't see them blooding a two game rookie with us having several non top 30 players on the squad.

Not sure I saw him catch a bomb either... went up a lot, don't remember him coming down with it though... given his size that should be the number one thing you teach him.
Agree. We need a teacher.

Leota was much more impressive this week too but he still has no idea how to time his run on a kick chase.
More impressive? I watched the game and I have to say you’re easily pleased if you’re serious about that observation.

Oates knee is problematic today.
Paix foot injury.

Smoothy named at lock and Mozer in 14

Oates named to start... Karapani on the bench... Semu named in the extended.

Looks like we can only name 20 players and that includes Semu and Leota in the extended... Paix the only regular Top 30 named in extended.

1. Sailor
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Mariner
5. Arthars
6. Ezra
7. Rogers
8. Jensen
9. Billy
10. Willison
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Smoothy

14. Mozer
15. Kobe
16. Karapani
17. Taupau

18. Semu
19. Paix
20. Leota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Browny
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Harry Sack
  • Kev_Guz
  • ozzball
  • phoenix
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Redfern_1980
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Gaz
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.