POST GAME [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
To go from losing a GF by 2 to *this* is just a joke.

It's business as usual I'm afraid. 2023 may as well have never happened. Seibold got vilified and eventually flicked for what we just watched tonight. No desire, piss poor attitude, no respect for the ball or the tackle.....Just diabolical. Tonight really does feel like 2020-21.

I am embarrassed to be a Broncos supporter, and that is the first time I've ever felt that way. Kev (and everyone else at the club frankly) is out of time. It's time for Donuts to show what he's made of.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
What a finish. Badluck, what a brilliant last 30 from Ezra Mam, made me eat every one of my words. Boy oh Boy, the bullshit knock on try in the second half was the diffrence!

B

Bronx48

QCup Player
Jul 24, 2023
F**k me.. I don’t know how to be positive- 6 straight losses …. SIX. Putting in effort and waking up with 20 mins left isn’t good enough. I’m just very concerned for the future. This season is over , but I don’t know how next year is any better

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Mozer looked sharp. We were a different team once he came in and started feeding Mam early ball. It’s a shame we have no plan once we get into the red zone.

Also Marty trying hard with the hit ups really energised the side.

Origin can get shot into the sun.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
What is creating all these errors, soo many of these losses have came purely from that as we look to win the wrestle while it's set vs set.

Unread

Active Now

• JamesC
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.