POST GAME [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Just watching the replay, Mozer was brilliant when he came on, really was. Smoothy also comfortably outplayed Kobe in that roving forward / utility role. I'd like to see us run out both Mozer and Smoothy on the bench for a couple of weeks, Smoothy more than held his own in the middle.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Just watching the replay, Mozer was brilliant when he came on, really was. Smoothy also comfortably outplayed Kobe in that roving forward / utility role. I'd like to see us run out both Mozer and Smoothy on the bench for a couple of weeks, Smoothy more than held his own in the middle.
100%. Kobe's fallen off a cliff. I remember clearly a game where Kobe turned it on the head, ran downfield and we won the game. Need more of that.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
100%. Kobe's fallen off a cliff. I remember clearly a game where Kobe turned it on the head, ran downfield and we won the game. Need more of that.
Think that was knights at Suncorp last year??

Got the roll on started off an offload to Reynolds

xilliun

xilliun

Jul 13, 2024
Thats how I recall it too. Visually took command of the attack, got players onto the ball and moving decoy runners a lot better. Much better at passing from the ground. Just looks like a 9 who knows how to play 9.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
The way he (deceptively) ambles around like he's barely interested says to me we might be able to milk 80 minutes out of him in the longer term. If you were to draw comparisons with Cameron Smith, it's that. A cool detachment that suddenly kicks into gear when needed. Contrast with Walsh who motors around at full tilt until he gets cramps.

Active Now

• Allo
  • ParraMania
  • Sproj
  • Tmac
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.