POST GAME [Round 19, 2024] Broncos vs Dragons

That comeback papered over the cracks. We are so poorly coached right now. Kevvie is a great motivator, but i think he needs to get blokes in again to help him get the basics right in this team. That was an awful, awful display despite the comeback.

I 100% believe that we will find a way to lose any game we play in.

Proud that the boys showed heart and competed to the end, but that first 50 minutes is a better representation with where the team's standards are at right now.

To go from losing a GF by 2 to *this* is just a joke.

It's business as usual I'm afraid. 2023 may as well have never happened. Seibold got vilified and eventually flicked for what we just watched tonight. No desire, piss poor attitude, no respect for the ball or the tackle.....Just diabolical. Tonight really does feel like 2020-21.

I am embarrassed to be a Broncos supporter, and that is the first time I've ever felt that way. Kev (and everyone else at the club frankly) is out of time. It's time for Donuts to show what he's made of.
Are you just copy and pasting the same shit in multiple threads? That’s embarrassing.

Surely Mozer is replacing either Walters or Smoothy on the bench. Crisp passing from dummy half, nice long balls and goes low in defence. Once the mistakes disappeared the Dragons went back to looking like the average side they are.

Surely Mozer is replacing either Walters or Smoothy on the bench. Crisp passing from dummy half, nice long balls and goes low in defence. Once the mistakes disappeared the Dragons went back to looking like the average side they are.
I wonder which ^.^
Kevin Walters Broncos GIF by BrisbaneBroncos

It can’t be ignored that we clicked the moment that Walters came off and Mozer came on.
We cannot carry two 9’s on the bench, I’d be dropping Billy but I can’t see dad doing that.
Not that Smoothy offered much, but surely if he were to drop Billy that would send a pretty clear message through the playing group. And let’s be honest Billy isn’t having the impact he had last year.
Lastly, we won’t see reyno again this year. We have to win 6/7 to make the 8.
There is simply no point in playing him.

That comeback papered over the cracks. We are so poorly coached right now. Kevvie is a great motivator, but i think he needs to get blokes in again to help him get the basics right in this team. That was an awful, awful display despite the comeback.
Is he a great motivator? The most disappointing thing for me has been the boys attitude and application for the last few weeks.
I’d be happy to accept losses where execution was off but effort was there but I haven’t seen that

It can’t be ignored that we clicked the moment that Walters came off and Mozer came on.
We cannot carry two 9’s on the bench, I’d be dropping Billy but I can’t see dad doing that.
Not that Smoothy offered much, but surely if he were to drop Billy that would send a pretty clear voice through the playing group.

If Kev wants to bet his coaching career on nepotism then let him. It only serves to speed up what most of us are already thinking anyway.

Not that Smoothy offered much, but surely if he were to drop Billy that would send a pretty clear voice through the playing group.
Why on earth would we drop billy? hes our utility hooker/half. He also scored our only points in the first half lol. Smoothy would be unlucky to miss out, i think hes a better hooker than Billy but he doesnt offer the same utility value.

Can't wait for Walsh to come back so we don't need to play Sailor anymore. Rogers was really bad. Oates is slow, but at least he knows how to tackle. Arthars getting better each week (same with Piakura). Mozers passing is awesome.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.