Round 19 - Broncos vs Warriors - Pre-Match Discussion

Kennedy's return us awesome. Not just because it gives him a shot at redemption, but because it allows Hannant to start (which he is made for) without us having just one or two 10 minute props on the bench.

So why isn't McGuire dropped?

Griffin claimed he dropped Hannant because of form, one of those being his handling errors after scoring points. So why is McGuire still in the side when his error pretty much cost Broncos the game?

Griffin claimed he dropped Hannant because of form, one of those being his handling errors after scoring points. So why is McGuire still in the side when his error pretty much cost Broncos the game?

It was a bad error but Parker and Thaiday (as well as others) also made crucial errors. They all add up. McGuire just happened to make the last one.

Poor guy was pretty remorseful about that.

[TWEET]488682599687020545[/TWEET]

Anyway, I think Hook dropped Hannant for something more than just form.

Because on form Josh has been one of the Broncos best.

One unfortunate error doesn't take away from that.

Dropped Hannant for handling errors. Errors. Plural. Not singular.

What a terrible fucking year.

Come on mate... We've had some pretty shitty results of late (coupled with the loss in Origin) but there's been more to like than last year.

Hunt has kicked on nicely, Parker and Macca have had great seasons thus far, and we're actually scoring points again. Milf is on the way next year. Chin up!

From an article on the CM website:

"In another team change, Josh Hoffman is likely to play fullback tomorrow night with Ben Barba shifted to five-eighth to rebuild his confidence."

Great move.

We're going to need all the go-forward we can get. Can't surrender possession early and allow them to monster Barba and drag him back 20m.

Going to be interesting to see how Barba handles front-line defence.

Oh god...Hurrell on Barbra...

I was just looking around online, and noticed an article where Lockyer stated that Hurrell was a modern day Mal. I wouldn't exactly say that..

I was just looking around online, and noticed an article where Lockyer stated that Hurrell was a modern day Mal. I wouldn't exactly say that..

He's probably stronger and faster than Mal.. But I agree that it's far too early in his career to compare him to anyone like that, but if keeps up the way he's going, we might have to.

Hurrell is a fucking wrecking ball. I can't remember seeing a centre as damaging as him. Since Mal, anyway. But he has a lot to work on (cough, defence) until he's even in the same post code.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.