Round 19 - Broncos vs Warriors - Pre-Match Discussion

So why isn't McGuire dropped?

Griffin claimed he dropped Hannant because of form, one of those being his handling errors after scoring points. So why is McGuire still in the side when his error pretty much cost Broncos the game?

Because that isn't the reason hannant was dropped. Naughty Ben didn't do what mr griffin wanted... Probably stayed up past 9

I wouldn't be surprised if Broncos win, I know griffin hasn't changed Anything about with the team except for the three stooges. But I think there would be some tactics coming into this game, so I think will be a good match. Copley on hurrell will be good though I'd rather see Glenn try to stop him. The problem we have this year is not playing worth heart, kick chases are heartless, hitting in tackles are heartless, running is heartless, even little things fight for the play the ball or just putting pressure on the kicker will be the difference tonight, definitely don't stop supporting the broncos! They'll be fine.

Because that isn't the reason hannant was dropped. Naughty Ben didn't do what mr griffin wanted... Probably stayed up past 9

I know it's not the reason why.

That post was more of a dig at Griffin for feeding us that bullshit excuse, and yet let McGuire off with his errors.

I'm seriously considering whether I take the time to watch this game or not. My parents just got back in town from a 3-month European jaunt and we're going to theirs for a BBQ. Dad's a big Bronco fan too, and finding a way to watch it is no worries - but I am not in the mood to watch a flogging. Might just check in every so often and if we're not being belted I might watch.

I fucking HATE being so indifferent about this great club, but I am not in the mood to watch a drubbing.

I'm excited for this game! We'll get to see Kennedy and Kahu back in action and I really think we'll see Hoffman and Barba switch, and while ideally I'd like to see Hoffman at wing with Maranta at fullback, the moves above would still be a step in the right direction.

Where were you, when they wrote a song for Alex McKinnon

south-park-s06e12c05-the-media-takes-notice-16x9.jpg

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.