Round 19 - Broncos vs Warriors - Pre-Match Discussion

Thaiday has been playing lock, but with both Oates and Gillett out, we need him out wide.

Probably team:

1. Barba
19. Maranta
20. Kahu
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Hoggman
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
16. Lowrie

14. Hannant
15. Hala
17. Granville
18. Stagg

I think Copley will move to center and Kahu on the wing

Probably team:

1. Barba
19. Maranta
20. Kahu
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Hoggman
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Parker
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
16. Lowrie

14. Hannant
15. Hala
17. Granville
18. Stagg

Copley to reeds spot surely

Surely the backline looks like...

20. Jordan Kahu
5. Dale Copley
4. Justin Hodges
19. Lachlan Maranta

Kahu on Hurrell would be death.
I'd prefer that as well, but Copley is sortta used to the wing (at least in Hook's mind), where Kahu has been playing Centre in ISC. Jordan Drew is also an option, if he is fit.

Marmin Barba also a possibility for the wing spot? Least we'd have someone with a bit of speed in the team..

Jack Reed has never missed a game and usually if there's been a change to the backline Copley has shifted to the centres to cover so I'd assume that will happen here. Just depends on how much Hook values Copley's ability to play right over left.

Also wouldn't be totally surprised to see...

20. Kahu
6. Hoffman
5. Copley
19. Maranta
4. Hodges

I've hung my fair share of **** on him, but he's a better option than old man Stagg.

Yeah as critical as I have been of him, his a better selection and hopefully he dishes out a performance that can at least warrant continued selection.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.