Round 19 Discussion

Lol at Greg Bird. Spots the halfback and runs at him. Forgets about Sims beside the halfback and gets smashed. Poetry in motion.

Miles may be in a bit of trouble over that knee on Gidley. Miles out and Mortimer at half would be a win win for us next week.

How the **** did he manage to bomb that?

Good kick from Benji and good chase from Widdop.

And then they lose it on the first tackle from the dropout..

I'm loving how bad the Dragons are going. A family member was giving me shit about Dragons being on top earlier in the season. Now the tables have turned :)

let down by a simple mistake, got a bloke at my soon to be former workplace who is a big dragon's fan, much the same, now he doesn't even want to talk about the Dragons let alone the blues haha

Last edited:
He scored it that time..

Would have laughed my ass off if he lost it again..

For the sake of the ladder, hopefully St Merge win, keep them all jammed around 8th spot.

Dragons score but you got to think that brainfart from Marshall may be the decider.

This was good work from the Dragons.

They changed things up, put Mata'utia at fullback with Dugan on the wing and it just put the South Sydney defence in two minds.

This hasn't been a poor game by any means, but it hasn't been exciting either with both teams playing for their coaches more than the fans. I still think Souths will have too much for the Dragons here but with Benji, Widdop, Dugan you just never know.

Game on.

Brilliant play by GI.

He may have just won Souths the game with that effort.

If ever you needed a reminder of what GI brings to the team...

that's all the proof you need.

Brilliant play takes Souths out of trouble, onto the attack and they score a fortunate try to seal it.

That's when you go for short line dropouts or kickoffs, not when your only 4 behind and most of the half to go.

Active Now

• porouian
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Spooky1013
  • Bongo
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • NSW stables
  • Sproj
  • barker
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.