Round 19 Discussion

Manly not doing Broncos any favours..

Is there a funeral at the game?

You can hear a pin drop.

DCE struggling with that shoulder.

What a shit tackle from Stewart..

That was embarrassing stuff..

Fucking shit ***** Manly, this will be TWICE this year they've cost me 8/8 on a Monday night game (Round 10, lost by 1 to Panthers)

DCE gone for the game.

That should be game over for Manly.

Good work from Foran and Stewart.

Stewart just needs 3 more tries to break the most tries at Brookie record.

Burgess comes up with another error.

Although, I would put that down to Mason. That pass wasn't on..

Onya Porthy.

I have no idea why I tipped Manly...

Guess I bought into my own narrative that the Cowboys would experience a little turbulence off of Origin before getting themselves right for their best finals series since 2005?

That's probably it.

I got a little too clever and instead the game went exactly to script.

I can't complain though. It would have been nice for the Broncos but the result may help us with our clash against Manly in Gosford. I'd much rather beat Manly, than see Manly beat the Cowboys and then beat us.

Seemed like a weekend where all the premiership contenders got to flex their muscles.

I too tipped Manly at home ending up with 7/8.... I should have known better really but probably was swayed by the recent positive publicity that Manly were getting. Ended up picking up 50 places on the Fox Sports tipping comp and in the top four hundred now. Love to fluke two or three perfect rounds but seeing as I haven't had one all year it seems unlikely..

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • mitch222
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • The Don
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.