LIVE Round 19 Discussion

Discussion in 'NRL Live Game Chat' started by Super Freak, Jul 17, 2018.

1. ningnangnong

ningnangnong HACK THE PLANET!!!

Sam Burgess giving Robbie Farah a serve:

Contains swearing!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  2. He's right, Farah was being a weak ****.

Milked it well.

3. Cowboys getting the decisions in this game.

Wow Dufty did very well to make sure the arm carrying the ball didn't touch the ground.

4. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild NRL Player

I dont know robbie farah but judging by how other players or ex players talk about him and how burgess just reacted its obvious he must be a massive wanker...

5. ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak NRL Captain

Thurston is cooked.

6. Brent81

Brent81 NRL Player

Love watching the Cows get done for forward passes!!!

Been doing it for years!!!

7. This is ridiculous.

How did they not take their advantage? This advantage rule needs to change.

8. broncsgoat

broncsgoat NRL Player

Should have retired two years ago

9. See how Dragons played to the whistle even though they knew it was a knock on?

10. Alec

Alec International Rep

After last night's game, I'm pretty sure every team would, even the Faders now.

11. This second half has been a snoozefest.

12. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Someone needs to do an urgent welfare check on Gareth’s partner. Start with the boot.

13. Dexter

Dexter

There was an off the ball tackle in the Newc v Tits game yesterday just before half time that was almost identical to Hunts penalty try in Origin . Peats was taken off the ball chasing a kick, knocked off balance but kept making an effort to get the ball . The only difference was more players around the ball so it didn't stick out .

The difference to not milking it and milking it?? no penalty, turn over.

Straight away I thought the Knights would get a soft penalty during that set and bang on halfway 4th tackle soft as **** penalty which could be found 100 times a game gets them down inside 20 to score 1 min before halftime.

14. Morkel

Morkel

Yep. Watch enough football and you can see clear patterns, to the point where you can often predict what comes next.

15. Are you referring to this?

[​IMG]

There's nothing wrong with it, to be honest. Barnett had every right to do what he did.

In regards to the penalty, to be fair the Titans players were taking far too long to get off Heighington. Heighington won the tackle so he earned the right for a quick play the ball and the Titans didn't give him that.

16. Battler

Battler NRL Captain

Probably better for us if the Storm win this one, but god damn I loathe them.

GKDonkey likes this.
  17. Battler

Battler NRL Captain

I thought the NRL was cracking down on slow rucks? Melbourne continuing to do whatever the hell they want.

18. I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon State of Origin Rep

If neither team scores again, we'll go to 7th because of alphabetical order lol

Kimlo likes this.