Round 19 Discussion

Rabbitohs got a case of the Staggs with their goalkicking tonight?

True though I feel sorry for him with that line dropout, it wasn't all his fault in that regard.

Really? I mean Vaughn flying over the top was funny but did Hunt not see the guy who was like a metre in front of him was offside?

Really? I mean Vaughn flying over the top was funny but did Hunt not see the guy who was like a metre in front of him was offside?

Don't get me wrong, he played his part but I still feel Vaughn shouldn't have ran right in front of the kicker obstructing him either like that. Regardless it really does sum up the Dragons doesn't it lol
[automerge]1564140491[/automerge]
They really killed that last tackle set the Dragons.
[automerge]1564140817[/automerge]
OMG

Last edited:
Souths are cannon fodder for the top sides come the finals.

Honestly, can the bennett fan club on here tell us with a straight face that the rabbitohs haven't gone backwards this year.... Despite the fact they have signed an origin centre that only Bennett can get the best out of (despite him playing his best footy under Henry), and sua (who supposedly is a great talent that seibold didnt use right, it wasn't his fault!)

Rabbitohs may be winning but if they get in the gf the storm, roosters, raiders, even manly, have absolutely shit the bed. And if they don't win this year, then do ppl seriously believe they will get better next year? At least the broncos team has obvious hope for the future...

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Strop
  • ChewThePhatt
  • simplythebest
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mister Wright
  • sooticus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • LGH
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.