LIVE Round 19 Discussion

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Yep Warriors have been sorted by these refs. No penalties after min 5 and not 1 fifty fifty. Parra didnt deserve that win.
Presser should be good

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Lol Warriors finally get a penalty when the game is practically over.

Pretty bad refs performance, although they got that RTS call right.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Warriors can feel hard done by concerning officiating.
- Merged

LMAO click go the shears for a game against NZ Cheeky fucks.

Last edited:

jd87

NRL Player
Even though warriors loss probably helps us that refs performance was a disgrace. Warriors were not aloud to win. Its that type of crap that turns fans away from the game

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
Even though warriors loss probably helps us that refs performance was a disgrace. Warriors were not aloud to win. Its that type of crap that turns fans away from the game
I disagree, I thought they were very loud especially when they quite correctly yelled at the ref about the penalty count. Parra were allowed to get away with murder. Good result though!

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
The change is excellent. It's a real common sense change.

Previously if a second player came in and just laid a hand on the ball carrier and then drops off and the ball was stripped, it was a penalty. That's just bloody stupid.

If every other player in the tackle drops off then they are no longer a part of the tackle. Common sense.
I like it too. If a team can be good enough to do what was mentioned on the last page, good on them. More contests the better.

Jedhead

NRL Player
I like it too. If a team can be good enough to do what was mentioned on the last page, good on them. More contests the better.
More (Fair) contests are a great idea but ganging up on a player with the intention of stripping the ball does not sit well with me.

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
How was that tackle dangerous FMD.

I was only half watching the game but **** me that was one sided

jd87

NRL Player
Hope this game is a bruiser and goes to extra time with a melbourne win. Cause melbourne wont lose 2 weeks in a row

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter