PRE-GAME Round 19 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Funaki running around in 3rd grade not long ago? Good effort by him to get himself back in NRL contention.

Round19Team

anyone think milf is gunna play ?

Wasn't Funaki running around in 3rd grade not long ago? Good effort by him to get himself back in NRL contention.
It's his haircut. That's what got him back into contention

I love a good ISC selection as much as anyone but come on at least watch players! Isaako isn't having enough impact or running the ball enough to demand an NRL spot.

31m against the Jets, and two missed tackles. He's hit a wall for some reason.

Guess Wayne disagrees.

I knew I should have stayed in bed today because I swear I seen someone mention Izzy and Moga in the same sentence. Surely, it's a gee up.

Not in general ability, but Moga does have a good leap on him. Could be a good weapon if we kick right.

Not many surprises really considering its coming off an origin game. Always though Tom would need a few more games to build up his fitness.

Or is out of choices...

One of the other choices is on the extended bench, the other was Opacic. He could've also shifted Marshall, Glenn or Su'A to left centre and Moga to the wing.

There's always choices.

One of the other choices is on the extended bench, the other was Opacic. He could've also shifted Marshall, Glenn or Su'A to left centre and Moga to the wing.

There's always choices.

Dont think Tom has the fitness yet tbh mate. Watched him against Sunshine coast and he seems like he is a couple of games away.

I thought Funkai was all that great anyone got any information. Also where's Fai why isn't he named?

I thought Funkai was all that great anyone got any information. Also where's Fai why isn't he named?

Funaki dcored three tries against Capras on the weekend. Ive seen him play but not enough to say anything useful.

Not at all, no one could argue his form on Sunday was better than earlier in the year. Seve has been in better form.

So all in all you're saying Wayne doesn't watch any tape on his contracted ISC players and you should be the coach of the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
  • johnny plath
  • YeahNahMate
  • barker
  • Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  • Rookie Alan
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Redfern_1980
  • Ondi
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.