PRE-GAME Round 19 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a talented player and he deserves a chance.

According to Foxsports we will move Moga to the wing and bring in Opacic

Could we bring in Michael Purcell

He is in one of our feeder clubs
That means absolutely nothing if he isn't contracted to the Broncos. The June 30 cutoff means they couldn't sign him even if they wanted to.

Moga on the wing... not like this

That's why he have a second tier cap. It's for players outside the top 25. We've had a few injuries but I don't recall us bringing in anyone outside our top 25 yet (admittedly I haven't looked this up) so we should have sufficient funds left should we need to grab a q-cup player for a game or 2 on match payments.

Moga on the wing... not like this

I think he would be great on the wing. If we get our kicking right to he, he would be a bit Izzy like.

Tom has been running on the wing in training though.

I think he would be great on the wing. If we get our kicking right to he, he would be a bit Izzy like.

Doesn't need to pass either

I'm hoping we see Isaako in the team.

I knew I should have stayed in bed today because I swear I seen someone mention Izzy and Moga in the same sentence. Surely, it's a gee up.

i haven't been a big fan of all the "moga bashing" that has gone on this year as I believe he's done an ok job, he's made his fair share of mistakes but has also had a some good points. In saying that I'm not sure how confident I am going into the finals with him in the centres.

I know they aren't all due back this game but when both milf and Boyd come back what do you guys think about dropping moga and moving marshal to his centre position with nicko back to super sub and hunt and milf in the halves. I think benji has been too solid to leave out of the side and could give Oates some quality ball playing inside him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Redux
  • porouian
  • Gaz
  • broncos4life
  • Howie
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncoscope
  • BroncosMan
  • YeahNahMate
  • Redfern_1980
  • winslow_wong
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • bert_lifts
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.