PRE-GAME Round 19 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a repeat of 2007.
The game is in Newc probably in frigid and soggy conditions as opposed to a dry track on a Sunday arvo at Suncorp. That sort of scoreline is unlikely but they should win by 20+.

Oh I'm definitely in on the know mate, the imaginary spaghetti monster I pray to for guidance and for good things to happen told me so. How could he be wrong?
Imaginary?? Maybe in your world

Herman 204m, two try assists, two line break assists, six tackle breaks, 25 tackles with three missed.

He was really good against Wynnum. Nice little blind side move to score for the Pies.

Who cares. He's leaving

Is NRL QCup?

What relevance does that have? He's a Broncos' contracted player who is floating in and out of the team at the moment. He was playing very well when in the side.

Thus form in the lower grade I would have thought is important. If your interest is just the 17 named for the Broncos, then don't read or care about fringe players.

Upload 2017 7 5 19 11 28

What relevance does that have? He's a Broncos' contracted player who is floating in and out of the team at the moment. He was playing very well when in the side.

Thus form in the lower grade I would have thought is important. If your interest is just the 17 named for the Broncos, then don't read or care about fringe players.

He was playing well at the start of the year and has tapered off. He wasn't sent back to Q-Cup because, like Hunt, needed some tweaks and was supposed to come back at his best. Ese'ese is a young development player that is years from his best and the Broncos will never benefit from that. He will likely only see more NRL action if more injuries occur or our Origin players are rested.

We know your agenda. Posting specs from an inferior comp in order to make it look like Bennett has made a mistake by not throwing cash as him won't fly with those who know you.

He was playing well at the start of the year and has tapered off. He wasn't sent back to Q-Cup because, like Hunt, needed some tweaks and was supposed to come back at his best. Ese'ese is a young development player that is years from his best and the Broncos will never benefit from that. He will likely only see more NRL action if more injuries occur or our Origin players are rested.

We know your agenda. Posting specs from an inferior comp in order to make it look like Bennett has made a mistake by not throwing cash as him won't fly with those who know you.

I don't think Bennett has made a mistake at all. You offer what you can, can't compete with other money.

Given he's still a Bronco, given he's playing well his performance are still of relevance. Arrow's too.

i post ISC stats all the time for Broncos playing ISC.

You would have been better taking it for what it was- Newcastle game selection information.

I don't think Bennett has made a mistake at all. You offer what you can, can't compete with other money.

Given he's still a Bronco, given he's playing well his performance are still of relevance. Arrow's too.

i post ISC stats all the time for Broncos playing ISC.

You would have been better taking it for what it was- Newcastle game selection information.

I'll take it how I want to take it. Most of the time it's seeking out agenda, bias, and is wrapped in a tin-foil hat. Pretty sure I nailed it.

And my response wasn't to your info, it was to your "Is it November" smartassery.

I'll take it how I want to take it.

That's what she said.

We really need to win against the knights to stay in touch with top 4...

We really need to win against the knights to stay in touch with top 4...

It will be a tough ask but I think our boys can pull through and win.

I probably shouldn't joke around in case I jinx us.

Now that mead is injured who comes onto the wing if Oates still isn't right? We will have Pearson and then I'm not sure who's next in line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • mitch222
  • broncoscope
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • johnny plath
  • kman
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • upthebroncs
  • YeahNahMate
  • Redfern_1980
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.