PRE-GAME Round 19 - Knights vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kahu needs to be moved he just isn't cutting it at FB, he's on the wing or not in the side at all for mine.
I think it's time to give Jamayne Isaako his shot he has slick hands and playing well in the ISC.
1.Isaako
2.Kahu
3.Roberts
4.Moga
5.Oates/Pearson
6Milford
7.Hunt
8.Ofahengaue
9.McCullough
10.Blair
11.Glenn
12.Gillett
13.Mcguire
14.Nikorima
15.Sims
16.Pangai jr
17.Thiday
I think Offa deserves a chance and that Sims is used better as an impact player.

Kahu, our ever-save fix-all, has been frustratingly dissapointing this year. Especially during time at fullback. How has he gone so far backwards in fullback ability since 2015?

I get that and this often seems Bennett's policy too and my main criticism of him as a couch. He seems more intent on buying in talent than giving the kids a shot in the backs at times. If they don't start on the wing, they don't start anywhere unless they are KHunt or Lockyer...over ten years ago.

Give the kids a shot in the main side, let them believe that staying at the Broncos can lead to a shot at the big time and they don't have to go elsewhere for it.

Who knows, we might unearth a Turbo, Tedesco, Moylan or Gutherson.

I have multiple criticisms of Bennett as a couch. Too bony for one.

Agree with sentiment. Need to embrace young flare rather than let it smoulder for a few years on the fringe. Surely there are centres, halves and props out there that would love a shot at Broncos if they were given a clear pathway to first grade if they earn it rather than persisting with washed up or numpties like Moga, Mead, Thaiday, Hunt. Lot of others coasting at times as well. Kahu is a good solid player but almost deserves a stint in QCup if wasn't for his goal kicking. KNik needs to be persisted with or sent back to QCup to learn how to be a halfback. Sims I think needs a different approach. Need to work out what he is to the team and how to use him but am concerned that he may be closer to Ashton than Tariq. If had to chose would have preferred ESE.

Kahu needs to be moved he just isn't cutting it at FB, he's on the wing or not in the side at all for mine.
I think it's time to give Jamayne Isaako his shot he has slick hands and playing well in the ISC.
1.Isaako
2.Kahu
3.Roberts
4.Moga
5.Oates/Pearson
6Milford
7.Hunt
8.Ofahengaue
9.McCullough
10.Blair
11.Glenn
12.Gillett
13.Mcguire
14.Nikorima
15.Sims
16.Pangai jr
17.Thiday
I think Offa deserves a chance and that Sims is used better as an impact player.

Download 1

If you want to move Kahu from FB while Boyd is out fine ... But he should move to center with Pearson on the wing

and Moga should move to ... anywhere that doesn't wear a Brisbane Broncos jersey.

It would have been so nice if he moved to the Knights before we played them in 2 weeks (pity he can't now)

Moga won't get dropped accepted it and Kahu can't tackle for shit, that's why he didn't get picked at centre in the first place.

Are the players scared to do something brilliant? This team seems so timid at times. Wayne needs to have a good look at what he's doing, right people in the right places etc.

For the Kev lovers, QLD's attack hasn't been all that this year either.

Reactions: Dee
Moga won't get dropped accepted it and Kahu can't tackle for shit, that's why he didn't get picked at centre in the first place.

neither can Moga and he dopes everything worse than Kahu...

Kahu's problem is his versatility and never having a decent run of games in the centers. it can take a bit of time to get your defensive timing and reads right playing in the centers. give him the same sort of chance that Moga has had and he would be a gun center for us.

the sooner Moga ***** off to Newcastle the better this side will be ... and if he is too much of a fool to realise that he should take the Knights offer, then he will see plenty of the local Brisbane grounds next season playing iSC.

For the Kev lovers, QLD's attack hasn't been all that this year either.

Let's be real, Kev doesn't coach the side anymore than Mal/Hagan/whoever else did. And he won't until the old guard move on. Smith is Captain-Coach, Walters is just chief selector and figurehead. That's not a shot at him, it's just how it is

Let's be real, Kev doesn't coach the side anymore than Mal/Hagan/whoever else did. And he won't until the old guard move on. Smith is Captain-Coach, Walters is just chief selector and figurehead. That's not a shot at him, it's just how it is

I would imagine he gets some say in how they attack, mate.

neither can Moga and he dopes everything worse than Kahu...

Kahu's problem is his versatility and never having a decent run of games in the centers. it can take a bit of time to get your defensive timing and reads right playing in the centers. give him the same sort of chance that Moga has had and he would be a gun center for us.

the sooner Moga ***** off to Newcastle the better this side will be ... and if he is too much of a fool to realise that he should take the Knights offer, then he will see plenty of the local Brisbane grounds next season playing iSC.

Kahu misses to many tackles at centre take manly game for example 8 misses

Woke up today and still pissed off about last night's hiding we copped. Disgraceful. What hurts is watching teams like the Storm, the Sharks, the Roosters play up tempo, fast and with confidence no matter if they have a full squad or with injuries. We have moments of dominance and confidence but then it disappears for some reason, like last night. What a belting we copped.

I'm not sure what we'll do this season now. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Knights beat us. Not sour grapes but can you truly be excited and confident about our season now after that embarrassing demolition job last night? Be honest.

We will put a score on Knights but it won't me anything. We need to man up against top 4 teams if we want to win the comp.

Reactions: Dee
We will put a score on Knights but it won't me anything. We need to man up against top 4 teams if we want to win the comp.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Absolutely right.

Kahu misses to many tackles at centre take manly game for example 8 misses

Other big issue is his body's fragility and we need him as a goal kicker. He is safe solid winger who contributes with the boot. Good honest player who unless he really improves (lets face it he isn't going to get faster) just needs to enjoy the valuable contribution he makes. Nothing wrong with that, type of player that every team needs.

I'd like to see Oates in centres preferably with an off season but needed now, he not yet shown a step or passing game much but he looks like he might have a few skills coached out of him. Would help his transition to the back row in a few years. Learn some skills and hopefully help out in yardage and defence. Got to be worth a try against the Knights over Moga. Pearson can get some time on the wing.

Why the **** is Moga in a broncos jersey. Everytime he gets the ball i think how will he **** this up and boom he finds a way..ps hunts a cancer that is slowly infecting the whole team. The energy was better with Kodi thenplayers looked more relaxed and followed a structure. His defence might be on question but i would be sticking with Kodi for the rest of the season. Hunt can holiday in Sydney now..

Woke up today and still pissed off about last night's hiding we copped. Disgraceful. What hurts is watching teams like the Storm, the Sharks, the Roosters play up tempo, fast and with confidence no matter if they have a full squad or with injuries. We have moments of dominance and confidence but then it disappears for some reason, like last night. What a belting we copped.

I'm not sure what we'll do this season now. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the Knights beat us. Not sour grapes but can you truly be excited and confident about our season now after that embarrassing demolition job last night? Be honest.

Chooks got trounced by the sharks 44 / 12 today. Last week the Sharks looked cooked . Glad I don`t bet on games .

I would really like to see Isaako get a run in the near future, drop Mead for him.

Jesus christ, does Moga have to strangle a newborn before the useless **** is dropped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • Emanon
  • Jedhead
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mighty Bronx
  • azza.79
  • upthebroncs
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.