PRE-GAME Round 19 - Titans vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

They are being Top 8 teases atm but they will pull up well short. They would have to chase one down of either Newc, Pen or Parra but those teams are on a different level to the Broncos and it just won't happen. Should beat GC (no guarantee) but I can't see them winning any of the following four matches. Play the Dogs to finish the season but it will be one of those nothing games where the result won't mean anything. Despite a 3 game unbeaten streak, the Broncos just aren't playing well enough to even slightly dream of a playoff spot. Will finish 11th or 12th.

You can tell the diehards, they always refer to ‘their’ team as ‘they’.

I dunno about any of you, but going on nothing but last Thursdays form as compared, I would've thought we would have found Newy and Parra entirely beatable this weekend.

I dunno about any of you, but going on nothing but last Thursdays form as compared, I would've thought we would have found Newy and Parra entirely beatable this weekend.

I think this weekend you’re seeing all the true contenders flexing their muscles.

No thanks. I have always been a massive Bennett fan but I do think the club made the right choice in Siebs.
Justin Holbrook sounds the goods and imo the jury is still out on seibold.

No thanks. I have always been a massive Bennett fan but I do think the club made the right choice in Siebs.
I'm also a big Bennett fan and I'm not sure whether Seibold was the right call or not, we'll find out in a year or two, but bringing the big man back now would be quite possibly the worst decision made in rugby league this century. If you exclude any choices made by the Titans, Bulldogs or Knights. Well maybe not the worst but top five surely. At least top ten.

So he's had his 1 in 5 then
Really? what he made 1 line break?

Crucial break I might add. He has done 3 long range breaks so far in Rabbits colours where his genuine pace just creates something from nothing.
Nikorima is another who is making line breaks at will and toyed with our left edge last week, his providing much needed spark at the Warriors that might just get them a finals berth ahead of us.

As much as we love to see them fail, both are potential match winners that we could have kept to help us push for that elusive premiership.

Crucial break I might add. He has done 3 long range breaks so far in Rabbits colours where his genuine pace just creates something from nothing.
Nikorima is another who is making line breaks at will and toyed with our left edge last week, his providing much needed spark at the Warriors that might just get them a finals berth ahead of us.

As much as we love to see them fail, both are potential match winners that we could have kept to help us push for that elusive premiership.

Nikorima created opportunities for us too but ultimately he was not what we needed at halfback. We did want to keep him but not in the role he wanted so he left. Pretty simple really.

Roberts was definitely underutilised for us, not just by Seibold but also by Bennett. I do think Roberts is overrated but, unreal speed but no commitment or heart, and has a poor over all attitude.

I thought last time we played the titans we were going to put 50 on them... this time I know it. They’re all over the shop.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.