POST GAME [Round 2, 2022] Bulldogs vs Broncos

Massive win, we barely had a fkn call go our way

Tesi was bog, Herbie was huge

Huge efforts all around and there needed to be, Bulldogs.. seriously, how many fkn calls did they have

Also, go fk yourself Tevita, you had your 1 good game but it wasn't enough

That was the first time I tipped the broncos in a very long time. Was not easy viewing but my word that defence at the end was incredible. It’s also such a good feeling to know the ball is in Reynolds’ hands on the last tackle.

Great win, another game which we don’t win last year.

I need to calm down before going through it more but I just want to say massive credit to Ref Ziggy, did everything he could to get the Bulldogs the win. He went above and beyond but just couldn’t get them there, would love to know how much he had on that game.

Massive win, we barely had a fkn call go our way

Tesi was bog, Herbie was huge

Huge efforts all around and there needed to be, Bulldogs.. seriously, how many fkn calls did they have

Also, go fk yourself Tevita, you had your 1 good game but it wasn't enough
Tesi actually did pretty well besides the 1 error. Caught a lot of tough grabbers.

Great win!!!. Despite the best effort from the ref to give the Dogs every 50/50 call we got home and something we wouldn't have done last year.

Looked a bit clunky with ball movement around Reynolds but he and the team seemed to gell the more the game went on.

Kelly best player on field. Carrigan and Haas were immense in their second spell and Herbie showing what he is capable of. We had a fair few who i thought had ordinary games, but even those players kept turning up play after play. Great win.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Mighty Bronx
  • rnabokov
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.