POST GAME [Round 2, 2022] Bulldogs vs Broncos

Turpins tackles weren’t effective and they did a lot of offloads in tackles he was involved in. He also didn’t get square and let the dummy half score. He’s not good at all

Even when he's fresh, he's not effective. I don't mind him being part of the mix as his defence is top notch but I'd like to see a Paix/Walters combo given a try.

Hard to pick just yet, I mean who our 321 are but on one viewing, Vodka tinged I'm saying Haas, Kelly and Farnworth but not in that order. Sensational win and the Dogs were given massive leg ups so even more meritorious.

Sooooo fucking happy with that. Special shout out to Oatesy, so many tough as teak carries. Brilliant. Fucking Brilliant

I dunno. I like what we have now. Turpin makes a billion tackles, and then Walters fresh for the last 30min.

I think we're a bit harsh on Turpin. Easy to look flash, when you're coming on when everyone else is gassed. Turpin did the same with McCullough.
Turpin was actually quite good out of dummy half. His passes weren't perfect but he threw some nice longer balls and asked a couple of questions, enough to give the edges time...

100 more tackles made and the dogs were the ones losing puff in the second half, great to see.
Supports my early call, we are fucking fit in both senses of the word!

Turpin was actually quite good out of dummy half. His passes weren't perfect but he threw some nice longer balls and asked a couple of questions, enough to give the edges time...
Mate your eyes are painted on. Don’t think he had a single run. We never get on the front foot due to his ineptness as a hooker.

We really had fk all chances in that game and to think if Kotoni scores a try you'd expect any NRL player to score.. we win comfortable

We have 41% of the ball on the end of 6-3 count in their favour, I can only imagine they had 4 times as many tackles in our 20 as we did theirs, it's a herculean effort

Mate your eyes are painted on. Don’t think he had a single run. We never get on the front foot due to his ineptness as a hooker.
I'm not saying he was brilliant in attack but good enough to hold up the markers and get it a bit wider a bit quicker.

Defence wins the nrl, these last 2 games have proven it. Turpin has massive faults, I'm not a fan, but his defence keeps him in the team until we lose I think...

Someone has to make up Staggs pathetic efforts.
5 runs for 66 metres from our marquee back.

For context, Herbie 19r/262m, Oates 19r/209m.
Yeah I genuinely think he has to be dropped. He’s a liability in defence and just doesn’t do anything but bomb tries anymore.

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Alec
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.