POST GAME [Round 2, 2022] Bulldogs vs Broncos

I dunno. I like what we have now. Turpin makes a billion tackles, and then Walters fresh for the last 30min.

I think we're a bit harsh on Turpin. Easy to look flash, when you're coming on when everyone else is gassed. Turpin did the same with McCullough.
while i agree somewhat my biggest issue is turpins service is really really bad. watch the last few games cloesely so many times our forwards are reaching back behind them or above or below them to catch the ball halting there momentum.

i said it last week ill and i will say it again but turpin offers the worst service out of dummy half in the whole compe.

He is however a really solid defender in the middle. But if we ever wanna challenge for the top 4 turpin will not be in the side imo

Farnworth was the best on the field for mine, people hate him for whatever reason but I don't really know how it can be debated
He and Albert were my two best, but I still think he should be on the wing. Everything good he did tonight he could've done on the wing. His two tries were ears pinned back, solo efforts. His defence was mostly excellent.

I'm not saying he was brilliant in attack but good enough to hold up the markers and get it a bit wider a bit quicker.

Defence wins the nrl, these last 2 games have proven it. Turpin has massive faults, I'm not a fan, but his defence keeps him in the team until we lose I think...
We conceded both tries with Turpin on (one of which was directly from him missing).

To start off the season with 11-4 & 16-10 wins is the most encouraging thing imo.. the scramble and the effort defensively last week and this week has been reminiscent of the Broncos we knew and loved.

He and Albert were my two best, but I still think he should be on the wing. Everything good he did tonight he could've done on the wing. His two tries were ears pinned back, solo efforts. His defence was mostly excellent.

I thought he made some crucial tackles, I know for sure he made at least one try saver

Watch our line speed and check who leads it every single tackle.
Doesn’t matter if you’re missing the tackle or getting carried 10m. His attack is by far the worst for a starting hooker in the comp. His service is abysmal and he never takes on the line. His defence is okay, but it’s not worth completely fucking our attack.

FORvInDVsAE s Q

Reynolds and Kelly were brilliant finally an experienced halves pairing that just get the job done.

Our defence is back! Two games 10 points or under! How long since we had that!

staggs is concerning. barely any runs and defence was shocking, not what you want a rookie winger learning from. Let’s hope it’s still just rust

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.