POST GAME [Round 2, 2022] Bulldogs vs Broncos

I’d be dropping Turpin for Paix and billy as the sub. I’m pretty tempted to drop Staggs too. Just doesn’t look to get involved and makes too many mistakes. Bring in Brenko
I dunno. I like what we have now. Turpin makes a billion tackles, and then Walters fresh for the last 30min.

I think we're a bit harsh on Turpin. Easy to look flash, when you're coming on when everyone else is gassed. Turpin did the same with McCullough.

I dunno. I like what we have now. Turpin makes a billion tackles, and then Walters fresh for the last 30min.

I think we're a bit harsh on Turpin. Easy to look flash, when you're coming on when everyone else is gassed. Turpin did the same with McCullough.
Turpins tackles weren’t effective and they did a lot of offloads in tackles he was involved in. He also didn’t get square and let the dummy half score. He’s not good at all

LU having a cry saying the Dogs got robbed lol

Pangai put on report in the first half for a late hit on Reynolds, Bulldogs keep their penalty. Reverse happens in the 2nd half and the Broncos get penalized.

Go jump fucktards.

Did it the hard way but...

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We’re the Broncos
The greatest team on earth
We’re the heart of all Queensland

Never stop
We never rest
On and on we beat the best
Never giving up we bleed maroon and gold

For the league
We risk it all
Miles above
We’re standing tall
We’re the finest and the greatest club of all

We’re the Broncos
The mighty Broncos
We keep fighting every second till the end

We breathe in our soul
The best game of all
We are the Broncos of Queensland

Hey!!

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.