Suncorp Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:00

Rabbitohs

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping to get some sleep before our game in 5.30 hrs & you realize what you just did Santa?
You provoked me to forego my sleep & watch the finals game from last year where we finally trashed those cheater grubs. Boy, I loved it.

Rewatching it again @Santa.

I’m excited for our season opener @ Suncorp.
You're welcome. Sleep is overrated anyway.

I was hoping to get some sleep before our game in 5.30 hrs & you realize what you just did Santa?
You provoked me to forego my sleep & watch the finals game from last year where we finally trashed those cheater grubs. Boy, I loved it.

Rewatching it again @Santa.

I’m excited for our season opener @ Suncorp.

Animated GIF

Yeh I think we can certainly win here but not by a huge blow out or anything. We have too many new positional changes and adjustments to our defensive/attacking structures due to a new look backline and forward rotations.

I just want to see us get 85-90% of what we know we can do tonight. In all honestly, that alone is enough to win over most teams in the NRL currently...

The extra 5%-10% is solely directed at the Penriths of this world.

Season starts tonight.
We do all the fundamentals and roll through the front door we will win.
Just don't want the boys looking ahead to a grand final rematch next week and get complacent!

Let’s go!You're welcome. Sleep is overrated anyway.
Yeah, my Thursday is screwed. Will not be a productive day at work. Have to catchup work on Friday.

Let’s start our season with a bang and I’m happy to make up for work on Friday.
Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Just watched the reds highlights (spew) and the field looks decent. Has it been a dryish day today? Pls be fast!

Just watched the reds highlights (spew) and the field looks decent. Has it been a dryish day today? Pls be fast!

A bit of rain about but I don't think it will have too much of an impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.