Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any folk know what time the Under 20's match starts??

2 hours and 15 minutes before kick off.

Game starts at 7:30 doesn't it? We're not accommodating to NSW are we? So that would mean 5:15.

2 hours and 15 minutes before kick off.

Game starts at 7:30 doesn't it? We're not accommodating to NSW are we? So that would mean 5:15.

Thanks!

Bored all day, might leave early and watch the under 20's game from start to finish.

Pre game tip.

I think if we can shut down JT well win as the Cowboys attack was pitiful last week.

Pre game tip

Score more points.

NYC update after trailing 8-0 the Broncos have hit back with consecutive tries to backrow powerhouse Caleb Timu and AIC representative winger Jarrod Watson to lead 10-8.

Better make that 16-8, another Ipswich recruit Josh Seage bags his first ever four pointer for the Broncos.

Long range tries are a regular occurrence in under 20's exciting stuff

Cowboys scored just on half-time but Brisbane respond with a try to experienced NYC five eigth Louis Frisby.

20-14 less than 30 to go.

Frisby deadest looks like Lockyer from where I am sitting

Brisbane hit the lead with less than 10 to go. Former Australian schoolboy turned Broncos halfback Cam Cullen the try scorer.

Waiting for confirmation but I believe the Broncos have secured a 26-20 win over the Cowboys.

Good work from the young kids - looking forward to any impressions from those at the game.

We did win 26-20 Frisby what a player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Dazza 92
  • Kev_Guz
  • kman
  • IceWorks
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncomax
  • Brotherdu
  • Stix
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Behold
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Socnorb
  • Aldo
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.