Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Man I feel cynical but these games with the Cows just have the most manufactured feel to them. I counted over a dozen incorrect ptb's combined from both sides but the only one that was pinged was when the Cows desperately needed a try. Anyway now that's done I assume the journos will pick up where they left off being outraged that Lodge is playing for us. I'm a big critic of Thaiday recently but he did well tonight. Also a good game from Kodi. TPJ, Macca and moose take a bow.

Is this for real?! Did the cowboys win against the massive favourites?

It wasn't the upright that won the game. Pangai did! He smashed him into the upright!!!

I can't believe this media!! What the **** is wrong with them?!
Hess helped us out a bit, cut off his line on the outside of the post so he had nowhere to go. Without tpj tho they score under the sticks.

They talk about doing the 1%ers, a perfect example right there.

He what ?
Loved Milf's first half. Running game looked good and was thinking run. His second half though, be reverted back to just shoveling the ball out and didn't look to get involved. His defence was good tonight.

29216355_10215582037527363_3483189623465705472_n.jpg

Peoples thoughts on Milf tonight ?

Should have got more involved in the second half, but he looked confident. He and Kodi were pretty good.

I was damn close in my prediction, Broncs by 4, Kodi not Motm but got what turned out to be the match winner.

What a game!

Bad luck for Kahu, that poor lad has had to endure a lot of injuries so early in his career.

Broken Jaw I believe will be out for a while.

I don’t watch Channel 9, but due to Fox’s lack of post footy debrief on a Friday night, I thought I would chuck on Channel 9..
I just listened to Gus Gould talk for 5 minutes about how the cowboy’s were so unlucky not to win that, how they had no right to be in it until the final seconds.
Hang on champ, where’s Brisbane’s praise?
What about the team that every media station wrote off and bagged all week?
How about you pay due respect and congratulations, especially against the team that went to premiership favouritism through last week.

Also looking forward to seeing what Mathew Johns has to say on this big upset..

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • johnny plath
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • The Don
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  • phoenix
  • Mr Fourex
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.