PRE-GAME Round 2 - Broncos vs Cowboys

Discussion in 'Brisbane Broncos Talk' started by Foordy, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Stix

Stix NRL Player

Wait until round 5... He's had a terrific pre season and is chomping at the bit. I agree that Lodge is the bigger loss but Haas will be a household name by seasons end.

2. I think Seibold was getting the shits with Dobbo when he was asked about why Roberts is cleared to play.

Mitch06 likes this.
  3. Alec

Alec International Rep

I don't think people are doubting his potential, just that he can't be considered one of our best forwards yet, as he's only played 30 minutes of NRL footy.

Saw a paywall article about Seibold getting the shits with some TripleM "reporter"...didn't need to open it to know who.

Porthoz and Allo like this.
  4. Harry Sack likes this.
  5. Mitch06

Mitch06 NRL Player

6. Tom

Tom State of Origin Rep

The Jet not being honest with someone from outside the club. That's a 4 game ban isn't it? Expect Kent to go on a tirade about how the media deserve the truth too.

Porthoz and Locky's Left Boot like this.
  7. Allo

Allo NRL Captain

8. Gaz

Gaz NRL Player

9. Kelleher

Kelleher BRL Player

Agree, i realise you were talking about that, but i think some of the lack of go forward stems from their fatigue from a round 1 game and having to do so much defence. First 20 minutes it was like 16 sets to 5 or something in Melb favour. Thats tough mate.

10. Gaz

Gaz NRL Player

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  11. broncsgoat

broncsgoat NRL Player

Sounds like a good plan by seibold, albeit nothing new. Hopefully we can execute. Just needs players to put their hand up to run at lolo... lol.

12. Wolfie

Wolfie State of Origin Rep

So Seibold is going play Sua through the middle because he needs size, but he overlooks the bigger, heavier middle forward in Carrigan?

13. Gaz

Gaz NRL Player

Agree he needs to get a run but now is not the time.

Sirlee oldman likes this.
  14. Wolfie

Sua doesnt have much experience playing in the NRL as a middle forward tbf.

15. ostin86

ostin86 NYC Player

Maybe Seibold feels our forward pack is too green as it is without debuting another prop. Maybe Mago might have been a better option if that was Seibolds thinking.

I would have liked to seen Carrigan get a run aswell Wolfie. His time will come.

Wolfie likes this.
  16. Gaz

Gaz NRL Player

For sure. His defence may have got him over the line though.

Wolfie likes this.
  17. Wolfie

I think his experience more than his defence has probably got him the nod over Patty. I dont really believe Sua is any better a defender than Carrigan.

The Mago suggestion is actually a good shout as well. Thought he was solid last year.

jarro65 and Gaz like this.
  18. Dexter

Dexter

This is a massive game for us given our draw with saints and roosters in the next 2 weeks.

19. Renegade

Renegade NRL Captain

Think we need to start applying NSFW tags when it comes to wolfie and carrigan