Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Same as the shoulder charge Moose put on Oates that turned the ball over. When it happened I was fully expecting the whistle but nope.

TPJ did a couple very similar to the one from Moose, i dont think any were shoulder charges.

TPJ did a couple very similar to the one from Moose, i dont think any were shoulder charges.

I'm not an expert on shoulder charges, but I definitely think TPJ's contact was with more anterior side of his own body, while Moose was probably more lateral. I don't know if that counts as a shoulder charge though.

I'm not an expert on shoulder charges, but I definitely think TPJ's contact was with more anterior side of his own body, while Moose was probably more lateral. I don't know if that counts as a shoulder charge though.

Not sure mate, i just couldnt see a lot wrong with any of them.

Last edited:

I could be wrong but I’m fairly sure the rule is as long as there’s an effort to use the arms it’s fair game.

I could be wrong but I’m fairly sure the rule is as long as there’s an effort to use the arms it’s fair game.

He couldn't get to much around because he had another player on his side. I'm happy to let it go, it was just a good hit imo too

No vision? Did you not see Macca drift left and drag three defenders with him to open up a yawning gap for TPJ to stroll through? What about him pointing to Milford to get to the left side to set up the first try? I guess you Macca haters will see what you want to see.

Milford was already on the left side in the lead up to the first try, he was on the left side the whole time as that's his side of the field.

As for Pangai's try, the only defender he dragged in was Granville. There was no huge gap for TPJ, he just ended up running straight through Cooper and Morgan to score. He scored due to very lazy attempts at tackle.

I'm pretty sure it was TPJ that called for that play, though.

I was really impressed by the team and Seibold. I think the future looks very bright. Glad old Wayne was kicked the f**k out. He overstayed hims welcome.

I still have some doubts that halves combination can take us to a premiership victory but the rest of the team may be able to carry them.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • NSW stables
  • Financeguy
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Hurrijo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.