Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Another watch of the game. Flegler gained alot of energy from watching TPJ really take it it to them and wanting to match it.

Kodi really put in and has plenty to offer as a player, whether that's in our side or whatever position for whichever team he won't be out of his element.

I'm re-watching as well - David Fifita is a beast. Milford and Isaako not as bad as everyone making out, it's interesting to see that people on this forum who were live at the game really rated his performance, he is definitely steering the direction of the team and had a hand in almost every try - even if his execution is off at times. Glenn & Gillo quiet. Man, i dont know what to do about Gillett. He is so good. But you can't really take David Fifita from that right edge. He gets such good front-foot ball. Loving Bird & Oates combo. & the TPJ Flegler 1-2 punch.... even macca and boyd were good this game.

Well,,, that being the case, then Im absolutely fukn Stoked to be able to finally call myself a NERD!:campeon:

I've just gone 6 weeks sober:aplastao:

The relationship/communication between my kids & I is at an all time high :dancer2:

The relationship between myself & I is the best it's been in forever!!!:dancing:(is that emoji too weird? Dont fucking care, thats how i feel atm :)

Having said that, I genuinely hope you've had an absolute ball watching us win while having a few drinks this weekend @broncsgoat :beer-toast1:

Personally, I've had the time of my life sitting on the couch with my kids watching our Broncs kickass!
[HASHTAG]#life[/HASHTAG] is good
[HASHTAG]#1dayatatime[/HASHTAG]

Players cannot deliberately throw the ball forward. Josh Reynolds was famously pinged in Round 26 2014 against the Gold Coast Titans when he tried to make the ball dead. Reynolds was running towards the sideline and despite only being a couple of paces away, he decided to throw the ball forward, resulting in the Titans receiving a penalty.

The only odd call in that passage was Coen Hess being ruled onside despite being a metre forward. Chids just wanted to go home at that point.

My issue is with the consistency in enforcing the rule.

Last year in a Raiders vs Panthers game the Raiders received a penalty on full time and because they were ahead by 1, Blake Austin takes the tap and deliberately knocks it on by dropping it to the ground which is a penalty.

Panthers should have received a penalty and had one more crack but instead the ref just blows full time.

My issue is with the consistency in enforcing the rule.

Last year in a Raiders vs Panthers game the Raiders received a penalty on full time and because they were ahead by 1, Blake Austin takes the tap and deliberately knocks it on by dropping it to the ground which is a penalty.

Panthers should have received a penalty and had one more crack but instead the ref just blows full time.

I don't recall that, didn't Penrith beat Canberra in both games last year?

I'm sure there's an example out there, but the referees got it right on Friday night.

Apologies to everyone, POTS completely skipped my mind, but is now available to vote on!

I don't recall that, didn't Penrith beat Canberra in both games last year?

I'm sure there's an example out there, but the referees got it right on Friday night.

Yeah, you're right. My bad.

It was against Manly the week before in Round 12.

He points every time he plays the ball. It usually doesn't bear any relation to which way the ball goes. Watch him closer.

Lol. Macca haters logic: He has no vision, but when he does something that has vision, but he does that all the time and it doesn’t always equate to a try, but Cameron Smith is able to get his team to score on every set which is why Melbourne score 150 points every game.

I think, it is you sir who needs to watch him closer.

Well,,, that being the case, then Im absolutely fukn Stoked to be able to finally call myself a NERD!:campeon:

I've just gone 6 weeks sober:aplastao:

The relationship/communication between my kids & I is at an all time high :dancer2:

The relationship between myself & I is the best it's been in forever!!!:dancing:(is that emoji too weird? Dont fucking care, thats how i feel atm :)

Having said that, I genuinely hope you've had an absolute ball watching us win while having a few drinks this weekend @broncsgoat :beer-toast1:

Personally, I've had the time of my life sitting on the couch with my kids watching our Broncs kickass!
[HASHTAG]#life[/HASHTAG] is good
[HASHTAG]#1dayatatime[/HASHTAG]

That’s awesome mate. I was only trying to be funny. Glad you’re having positive results out of it.

Currently having a few bintangs on a cliff top in Uluwatu

Jason Taumalolo out for 6-10 weeks.

Grade 3 medial ligament injury. TPJ's big hit fucked him.

TPJ is a cold blooded killer putting a hit on his Tongan toko like that. Watch out broncos origin reps if he makes the blues team.

TPJ put on a massive hit, but I think the injury happened because of the 2nd tackler locking the leg at the same time. From what I remember. Just unlucky I guess.

Last edited:
That bomb that Isaako dropped, I would very much like to know why that wasn't a penalty to us.

Morgan made no attempt to go for the ball.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.